Are We All Going to Be Lesbian Amazons Some Day?

Discussion in 'Mind Trips' started by Jimbee68, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

Here me out. I recently read somewhere that males are actually a mutation, an anomaly if you will. And male humans may in fact become extinct some day.

Males have long considered themselves superior over females. But biology doesn't bare this out. Plus as I am sure you are aware, fetus all start out as female, then mutate or morph into males, if necessary.

So in the distant (or not too distant?) future, will we just all be Lesbian Amazons? Because I personally at least, have no problem with that.

What do the rest of you think?

:)

DrRainbow likes this.
  2. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

I would not mind being one of the last males.

wyldwynd and Eric! like this.
  3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No....

DrRainbow likes this.
  4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the universe does what it will. all genders and even the concept of them are over rated anyway.

there are many other forms of life replicating itself then binary gender transfer of genetic material.

that it is currently dominant among macro life forms on our planet, really tells us nothing about the nature of nature on worlds in other solar systems.

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

while not terribly likely, it would damd sure beat the hell out of any culture that rewards aggressiveness, which is way to many of what we have now.
    (what would not be desirable would be to all become dalec's (davros, stock villans dr who), which is waay too closer to the direction don panoccio and his brown shirts wants to take us)

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

what "we" are all going to become some day, when the "meek" inherit the earth, will have pointy ears and fluffy tails.

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Pretty sure I'll be dead by then...

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the problem isn't with having a dick,
    the problem is with those who insist on acting like one.
    (loud toys, oath breakers, trumpestas, et al)

the logical replacement for gender based behaviors, is logic, preferably in the service of universal consideration.
    (which doesn't end with one's breed, species, or even planet, universal meaning taking as much as possible of everything into consideration)

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

narcissism is the same crap that screws up our world, no matter what physical or perspective gender.
    even if we were dallaks, you know that was the problem with davros too.

10. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

No this will never happen

There are two immutable forces... male and female

A person can label and identify in countless way

male and female will always be beautiful in every single way as one

11. wyldwynd

Diversity and being different is necessary so we will never all be the same ...while remaining the same

12. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

there are no gender based behaviors in an enlightened society.
    there is only logic in the service of universal consideration, or the lack of it.

gender based labels are therefor meaningless,
    and narcissism is evil regardless of physical sex.

14. wyldwynd

How is society enlightened what is the basis of enlightenment ….

Speaking on behaviors which is free will and choice has nothing to do with gender <<which is stated in my original statement… I said the exact same…. gender “labels” which would be “behavior” or “culture” or “appearance” are meaningless…. there is still foundation in which those behaviors are being expressed which would be coming from either the male or the female

15. wyldwynd

That even applies to the animals

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

lots of life forms that reproduce by non-sexual means. most are microbial and relatively simple. on this earth. but what might evolve in some other solar system, who's to say.

some day maybe some descendant of our species may get to see some other life bearing world. if our species somehow survives its reckless rejection of logic to live that long.

also that's a good next question about enlightenment.

my personal belief is that the unknown being unknown is "the single point the foolish have multiplied", therefor "enlightenment".

(to which i foolishly add three others: first that goodness and the desire to be feared being absolute binary opposites can be deduced from observation of their operation respectively.
    the remaining two are the realm of science, that some things happen more often then others, and some things happen more often when other things happen first. those four points taken together, are the entire sum of all actual knowledge. (yes the details of the last to are close enough to infinite))

Last edited: May 12, 2022
  17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

if the day ever comes, that the concept of gender is abandon, in favor of logic, consideration, honesty and imagination, that will be a truly wonderful and enlightened day indeed.