Are too many ejaculations bad?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Frank henderson, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

But its good for you, ask any doctor.

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

True, if sperm cells are left to die, they can cause an infection and other related problems.
    For most people, when not used, they either leak out, or erupt while you are asleep. A healthy body also releases hormones to remind to empty the system.

3. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Are somebody's been read about no fap?

Its not so much do your math's, its more like reading about No Fap.

4. skymarc

skymarc Members

Just over once a day, not excessive your fine. Use it or lose it.

5. PGA

PGA Senior Member

It depend on your body reaction. I remember when I was young and did more than 2 or 3 times a day I got waist pain which I got better aftere a couple days resting without masturbating. So, once a day could be fine. It is also like scraching more itching more. You should manage it at a certain safe point.

YungSAVi likes this.
  6. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Nofap? made by kids who scared to wank off:

7. PGA

PGA Senior Member

It is wrong I have masturbated for more than 60 years approximately 26000 times, something like 1.8 times a day, but I have not any eye problems. I believe the emotional problem is much more than a physical issue. when you involve thoughtfully daily, it it could disturb your regular life.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  8. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

Whether your habit is to pleasure yourself to orgasm and seminal emission once a month or six times a day, it’s fine and healthy, as long as you’re doing it at the rate that’s right for you. It seems that doing it about once a day is what’s natural for you. So keep it up and don’t feel embarrassed or guilty that you’re jerking off too much. And be sure to enjoy every moment of it. Your penis exists to bring you joy.

9. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

My doctor specifically and matter or factly said 'for your prostate health, you should ejaculate daily'. I wanted to ask, 'only once?'.....

10. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I think if you manage your regular life not to be disrupted by your sexual thoughts you can do it twice, just should take care of your daily programs such as school, work, and many other things.

11. starfield03

starfield03 Members

It would probably impact other areas of your life and become a problem that way. This would be just like spending too much time watching TV.

12. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Maybe there's an ap like a screen time monitor. "Your masturbation time is up this week, 17 hours 32 minutes....." Whoa, I need to cut back a bit....next week.

13. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

Can I just do it until I need glasses? :grinning:

14. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Yes, you will need glasses when you get old not now.

15. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Most of us old farts wear glass's, not sure if its from to much use of the wrist or old age.

16. PGA

PGA Senior Member

That's right, having glass when we are old is not because of masturbation, it is the matter of age,

17. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

If you are a man over forty, you’ve probably endured the doctor giving you a prostate exam. I’ve always wondered, when he (or she) is fingering your prostate, can he feel the difference between a prostate that gets drained on a regular basis versus one that has been neglected and remains undischarged for weeks or months at a time? Any urologists out there who can answer this?

18. Thecars1979

Thecars1979 Members

You can see a chiropractor for it I did it because of video games and yes it worked