Are too many ejaculations bad?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Frank henderson, Mar 25, 2019.

1. JoeyTribbiano

JoeyTribbiano Members

What about too few ejaculation .. 2 times since 6 February?????

2. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

It’s very healthy to cum regularly. My urologist reminds me “use it or lose it.” If you are trying to get pregnant, then every other day can help fertility.

3. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Masturbating too much can have detrimental effects on sexual performance.
    Some men have problems ejaculating during sex, but no problem when jerking off. I was one of those poeple. It took a good year in my relationship with my 2nd wife to get that back. I even had problem maintaining a hard on, while again, masturbating I did not. That too took sometime to change.
    Sex is VERY mental. By repeated masturbation you can train your brain to prefer it over sex, and make it difficult to ejaculate with the different sensation of a vagina.

Secondly masturbation has much more friction than sex. The skin on your penis head, particularly around the rim, will thicken and even develop callouses which can significantly reduce feeling.
    Many guys, myself included, use their own spit which dries fairly rapidly. When the moment is approaching you may start more vigorously pumping and not stop to re-moisten, and that leads to skin thickening that can last for the rest of your life.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Technically everything with 'too (much)' in front of it is not good.

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I agree with @Asmodean. This thread title suggests that the answer to its own question is yes. My answer: it probably depends on certain factors that are relatively personal in nature, and that I don't care to comment on. :D

6. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

If you're having it done with an intimate partner and ejaculating with her (or him), it's not a problem.

But if it's just self satisfaction, it could become a mental addiction, and your personal sex drive will be zero. When one masturbates too often, your body will think that you have a great sex life, and you'll lose the ambition to find yourself a partner. I found that when I stopped jerking it for 3 weeks, I became more ambitious to find myself a woman, and find a better hobby.

iamjustme likes this.
  7. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

you seriously need a girlfriend to give you a help with this dilemma

waynedunn likes this.
  8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

really? lotion's not expensive.

9. Asmodean

I never use either (for masturbation at least)

10. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Coconut oil will solve the friction problem just fine.

Barry Thrift and JoeyTribbiano like this.
  11. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes. Especially if you are --say--on public transportation. At least that's what that group of assholes on the bus tried to make me believe as they flung me out the door.

12. Python 8

Python 8 Members

My old boss told me the janitorial service people were tired of cleaning it up behind my desk !

13. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

I used to cum about 5 to 6 times a day.
    Now I'm at 2 to 3 most days.
    But at least once a day..

14. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Sounds like me sometimes

15. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think it is age specific and how active your sex life is. We are a older couple and have sex 3-4 times a week for health. Each of us reach ejaculation and(her) orgasms. We both supplement with masturbation when needed. It really is dependent upon how active and the level of importance you have place on it.
    Drink lots of water and less alcohol. Reduce caffeine and sodas. My wife jerks me to keep my prostate healthy.

Barry Thrift likes this.
  16. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

The first part of this is because of the grip, better known as the grip of steel, a vagina can not replicate this kind of grip, so hence a guy cant ejaculate inside a women, sad guys.

So to the second part, a guy just needs lubrication and he will be OK any kind of oil will do, baby, olive, or coconut oil plus many oils for sex you can buy.

17. Phil 53

Phil 53 Members

Two ingredients in the semen. The sperm which comes from the testicles and the seminal fluid they swim in. The seminal fluid comes from the seminal vesicles, which produce about 60% of the seminal fluids, 30% from the prostate gland, and the rest from the Cowper gland. If you continue to stimulate a mans prostate it will continue to generate seminal fluid. So although the number of sperm in the ejaculation goes right down, you can still get them to achieve a second or more ejaculations by stimulating their prostate. If you've already brought them to their first orgasm via prostate stimulation you may be able to bring them to another second ejaculation very quickly by continuing to stimulate their prostate, as soon as the first ejaculations cease. Then repeat until they give in, or the ejaculations are no longer happening. Warning your man's body may going into full on trembling mode and he will issue louder and louder uncontrolled gutteral moans and sighs the longer you continue.

18. Asmodean

Yes, too much is bad for your ceiling.

19. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Only when its wet.

20. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I used to be able to manage 3 times on a Saturday night. so you would get a full load, a half load and a quarter load. but with the last time I would be at for some time , nothing like a long shag always makes you feel good, as you can only carry so much sperm in the tank, but if you carry on any man will only so much then he will be shooting air.

21. morrow

morrow Visitor

Its said you can go blind!

22. Asmodean

^
    Could you pick a smaller fond!?!

23. To put it simply, one drop of semen = 100 drops of blood worth energy. Do your math.