Are there any fit canadians!!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Scorpion88, May 22, 2004.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Most Canadians come from the same bloodlines as Americans, so I have a hard time seeing what would make Canadians better looking (maybe less/different chemicals in the drinking water??). I have found that there are a lot of good looking women in both the US and Canada. Hell, there are good looking women in almost every country.

As far as accents, I have really never noticed Canadian's accents. They sound the same way most people in the northeast portion of the US sound.

2. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

I think you see very similar 'genetic pools' in both the US and Canada.

For some bizarre reason there are a lot of really really freaky, unattractive Americans in certain areas of their country.
    (Poster boy would be James Carville)
    They look 'Caucasion' but must be from some obscure lineage or highly unfortunate mixture of Native, African and European descents?

Trust me - there are some butt-ugly Canadians. I can walk two Kms and show you no less than a dozen hehe ;)
    (and I shouldnt talk much lol)

As a general rule, I find Brits are not necessarily 'Beauties' but there are not many 'ugly' Brits either.

I found Punjabi's are a 'handsome' people and rarely is there an ugly one.

LOL... what a bizarre convo.