Are there actually any open-minded people who can talk about religion without...

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by BudToker, May 5, 2007.

1. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

...resorting to personal attacks on these forums? I know FedUpAmerican isn't one and he seems to be the person that talks the msot on this forum. Please don't tell me he represents the population on here....cause that would be just sad.

2. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

religion is hear say, distorted and confused.

true spirituality is found within yourself and your experiences.

3. Brother Joseph

Brother Joseph Member

Try the Hinduism forum...it's much mellower.

You missed all the fun in the Christianity section, though...Fedup's main opponents are gone.

4. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Lol, that must be because they got fed up with his rediculous comments. Get it...FED UP! AHAHA I crack myself up.

5. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

I took pleasure in attacking him for being a loudmouthed moron. And I take even greater pleasure in not having to read his ridiculous posts, since I have him on ignore. The only thing that will give me more pleasure is when he goes too. I give him 4 more days.

6. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

In fact you have personally attacked me several times. Look at any of your posts on the other threads we have argued in an you will find them multiple times. This is my last post to you FedUp because I am indeed an american who is fed up with you.

7. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

LOL, there's no such thing as an opened minded religious person. The very nature of faith is to close your mind to any other possible realities!

8. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

First, there are very many open-minded religious people. My mother for one. Second, I asked if there were open-minded people who will talk about religion, not if there are open-minded religious people.

9. Brother Joseph

Brother Joseph Member

The ridiculousness was mutual...a zoo indeed...but fun! :)