Are the Democrats back on track?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Balbus, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

How the discussion ended doesn't change shit about the origin of those collection of emails and quotes. I think you know that ;)

2. storch

storch banned

The origins of those emails are not in question. I think you know that. However, if you believe you have something to add concerning that issue, why don't you bring it to that thread, and we'll see if your comment here goes beyond innuendo. Wuddeeya say?

3. Asmodean

Yeah right. You're kidding yourself.

4. storch

storch banned

Just to let you know how foolish you are making yourself look, the originator of one of those emails has even gone on record to try to defend the content of his email. So now we know that you just make shit up and hope it flies. It doesn't.

You should probably make your failing case in that thread. Wuddeeya say?

5. Asmodean

I didn't say the quotes were fake, dude. I say, like Meliai, the source and motive of that source are biased. I think you know that ;)

6. Asmodean

I agree we shouldn't continue about it here.

But:

This seems pretty spot on.

7. storch

storch banned

So the emails are not fake, but in your world, it's okay to disregard the contents because of the source. Do you understand what you are saying? I don't think so.

At any rate, you should continue this line of reasoning over in the appropriate thread where I can properly address your silly point and put it to rest.

8. Asmodean

I'm saying it proves nothing about global warming being fake or a hoax. The collection of mails and speeches could be real. That doesn't change it either. You act like because one guy admitted something its conclusive. Several people here say it is not, and that the source you got it from is not objective to put it mildly. You can be as denigrating as you like, it only shows how you are trying to discredit your convo partners with opposite stances.

9. storch

storch banned

What are you doing now, appealing to the several people who don't recognize fraud and deception when it's stuck right in front of their eyeballs? You didn't review those emails, did you?

Why aren't you over in that other thread testing your appeal to several people?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  10. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Storch

Wow calm down man and take a deep breath, the GOT thing was just some fun, unless you really do think they are secretly ruling the world.

But the thing is you do seem to think there are secret, behind the scenes, people controlling things – can you tell me who these ‘producers of the soap opera’ are?

Why do you think the ‘petrodollar system’ is connected to the ‘producers of the soap opera’?

Look I’d be happy to talk about it (I’ve written a lot about the failures of Bretton Wood) but is this the right thread to do it in and I’m unsure why petrodollars are seemingly of such great significance to you and your theories about the ‘soap opera’ can you explain?

11. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Can someone point me to this discussion it sounds fun

12. Asmodean

Its in the Another fun climate thread. I hope you find it fun getting into that stuff. So far MeAgain did an admirable job countering Storch's dubious sources and info there.

13. storch

storch banned

Whoa there buddy. Calm down and take two deep breaths. I'm just pushing your big button. You're probably not as cowardly as I make out. But yeah, you're the guy who believes that Americans ought to pay interest on money that's printed up for no more than the cost of the paper it's printed on. But we've been through that, and you side with the printers. That's part of the little soap opera that has you mesmerized and incapable of recognizing a scam when you see it.

14. storch

storch banned

The emails are real. You just prefer to pretend that they don't mean what they clearly do. But you were supposed to get back over to that thread and try to rationalize the fact that the emails indicate deception and fraud on the part of alarmists. And Meagain did not refute the science concerning the dynamics of co2. When can I expect you over their to point out these posts that you believe countered that info?

15. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Storch

LOL I sure I’m not the only one that noticed you didn’t answer the questions –

- You do seem to think there are secret behind the scenes people controlling things – can you tell me who these ‘producers of the soap opera’ are?

- Why do you think the ‘petrodollar system’ is connected to the ‘producers of the soap opera’?

- I’m unsure why petrodollars are seemingly of such great significance to you and your theories about the ‘soap opera’ can you explain?

I don’t think we have can you tell me where?

16. Asmodean

Uhm, I already explained to you that those emails could be real. I didn't say they weren't. You're very annoying to still pose it as if I said otherwise.
    We're not going to talk about this further in this thread. And I don't see the use to keep countering you or explain myself further if you reword what I said in something different. So lame and a waste of time.

17. storch

storch banned

Really? You don't recall debating the issue of the Federal Reserve scam with me? You definitely have some memory issues.

Whoever it was that convinced Congress to give the power to print money to some bankers is part of the creators of the soap opera that causes you to not recognize a scam when it's right in front of you.

Now get over to that thread I started.

18. storch

storch banned

You're getting dimmer and dimmer as you talk. You just said that Meagain effectively countered the info and sources I provided. So now I'm challenging you to get your ass back over there and show me where this happened. When you fail to do so, you'll know how foolish your "appeal to Meagain" is.

19. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Storch

LOL oh man you are a hoot – OK so where did we do it if you remember it so well you can cite it.

And AGAIN

- You do seem to think there are secret behind the scenes people controlling things – can you tell me who these ‘producers of the soap opera’ are?

- Why do you think the ‘petrodollar system’ is connected to the ‘producers of the soap opera’?

- I’m unsure why petrodollars are seemingly of such great significance to you and your theories about the ‘soap opera’ can you explain?

20. Asmodean

Whatever dude. You're not worth my time going at it like this. This is why I appreciate MeAgains in depth responses to your posts in that thread. Very commendable.

EloiseAtThePlaza and Meliai like this.