Are Relationshps Even desired Anymore

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by HashtagInterested, Dec 6, 2019.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Uh---what's the address of that bar?

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

3. Lego Batman

Lego Batman Scissors paper rocks

Batwoman is a bitch

4. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

Hello again Hash, :)

You already know everything that I am about to remind you of. We all do. Sometimes we all have to reminded of it and also remind others...

Relationships have not stopped being desired. Relationships do change as our civilization evolves. There was once a time when you could simply buy one. Not just any relationship! There was a time when you could buy a good one and this is still going on in some parts of the world. Relationships are NOT and NEVER were literally for sale but one must have wealth or land to be considered fertile enough to touch another man's bloodline. The world of today see this as some kind of an auction but I for one will not enjoy the thought of giving my daughter away to the stresses of an eternity of utility bills. It had better be true love! I feel very sorry for daughters all over the world because this makes it very clear where the words 'Gold-digger' started to be used as sexual terms. Only whores seem to value bliss happiness instead but what if it is because they are smart enough to know that money does not stop them being treated like shit? whores seem to value bliss happiness instead but what if it is because they are smart enough to know that money does not stop them being treated like shit? What other reasons is there Hash? Attention and affection. Maturity and wisdom. Social media ranking and status. Looks and size. Republican or democrat?

A relationship is first formed by two (or more) individuals who are drawn together by a circumstance or a set of circumstances but that does not mean they all value a relationship in the same way. Do they even know what they want themselves? If it's not one distraction, it is another and relationships must be understood.
    I bet you have learned a lot about how other's mistreat their own lover's in those 19 years. Think about how happy you will make someone one day. Let that passion show when you smile at everyone.
    A modern man is a real man Hash. The rest is the stone age.
    Disaster is not a lottery. Disaster is a creeper. There is a disaster waiting outside your door right now but it only wants to strike when you are least prepared for it. Never forget that it knows where you live Hash and have a plan.
    Let's return to your original question... 'Are relationships even desired anymore?' Can you imagine how many people ask the same thing? Even after answering it the best that I could I am still not sure and that is how I know that you are very normal Hash.

5. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

It's a different world it seems from years ago. I'm different, woman are different, relationships different, my perspective on life different, and yet I'm still the same.

I guess I'm not sure type of relationship ... It's always about trust and openess, but at my age I'm pretty sure no live ins, but I do enjoy long term, ongoing, I like you, I trust you, and don't want to lose that. Then comes the reality that there's life outside the time spent together, which I need and would hope they would to, but then that goes back to trust and being responsible and not hooking up with risks to health and well being. In that area I demand faithfulness to those standards, no matter who she chooses to be with.

I hear two are better than one and I agree, but only because I'm into woman. I don't play golf though. I've never had a real threesome type relationship, but I'm not opposed. One on one is great until one fizzles out. It's always nice to have a way to continue after that happens if desired. Then again, at the moment this isn't even my main concern ... Just on the mind a lot.

DrRainbow likes this.
  6. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Fuck yeah!
    They're desired by me.

I love giving to a relationship.

There's no better emotion than love and it feels even better when you give that love to another and in turn you recieve love back.

DrRainbow likes this.
  7. HashtagInterested

I think, no I know I worry about end game a lot. You know, one on one live in relationship, then one dies leaving the other alone and broken. I don't want that. Which brings me to another option which won't work for me either ... Three together, which will inevitably end the same way. So ... No live in's but I do have very important people in my life, whom always will be even if I never see them again. It's one thing to start young stay together throughout your life and quite another to get started again at my age. It won't work ... I already know. I couldn't take it.

So, instead of relationships I'll hold on to memories and go on an adventure of a lifetime ... Literally ... An adventure of a lifetime . I'll continue travelling and I may or may not be able to visit every state. If I'm able, I will. If not I won't. Able constitutes a want as well. If I don't want to I won't be able to, so I guess we'll see. But yeah,. they are desired just not very feasible or realistic at this point. Unless something else can be worked out.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  8. HashtagInterested

Is it taboo to love many woman and to not quit ... At least when it comes to heart and mind, and then to honor them all throughout your life? That's how I do it. I think people get pissed about it though. Current boyfriend's or husband's can get upset. Others understand it seems, which is great.

This one chick who I've always thought was amazing, knowing I was interested in developing more with her, let me know she still loves one if her exes, which I thought was great. To me it meant that if she lives someone she doesn't quit, which makes her a lot like me. That in and if itself let me know we were comparable like that. The problem comes with me I think. I've loved a lot of woman and it's difficult not keep the memories near and dear.

I've been in mindsets where I wanted to forget but its only momentary. When it comes to relationships im not sure how to move forward, or what type or if I should at all. Heart hurt and past interests who to be real always will interest me, make it difficult to develop one on ones. It took me like 4 years to realize this about myself. How important past girlfriends and wives still are to me.

Love is love and if it's real it doesn't quit. At least that's true for me. I'd like to develop more but, how would they work? I almost need to find people like me who are able to love and let go but not let go and still be happy living without yet also be true in heart. Ii need real. There's lots of casual types but if it's not real im not interested.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I love with my tongue, not my heart. ;)

10. vols

vols Members

What someone walking up behind you bend you over & takes you from behind

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i assume that guy's fantasy still involves a little bit of talking first, and a sexual agreement. you make it sound super rapey.

12. Thecars1979

Thecars1979 Members

I do want a relationship but the a form of social anxiety has affect on me. I have to some how work around it.