Are Misty May Kerry Walsh lesbian?

Discussion in 'Gay News' started by Snowdancer, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Snowdancer

Snowdancer Member

I really have trouble reading this with women believe it or not. I am watching them take gold in beach volleyball, OK, I have been watching them all along. They are very touchie feelie with each other but I've found you can't go from that nor can you necessarily go by the fact that Kerry pats Misty's butt nearly after every point whether they make one or not. As they are interviewed Kerry spends all her time talking about Misty who is looking at Kerry seeimgly lovingly like I usually see the bottom of a couple do.

I know, it's none of my business but I'm not wondering this like "OOO let's look @ the lesbians" kind of thing it is more like "Hey Great! Lesbians just took the gold in a team sport! Ain't it great that they are able to be so open about this" Of course they are in the sand of Sapho & just accross the water from Lesbos.

2. kincajou

kincajou Member

Yeah, it was aweomse when they won the medel, right after walsh spiked it she slapped misty's ass really hard. it was awesome.

3. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

Holy shit, I was watching it too...I honestly have no idea if they are, but goddamn, those girls are beautiful. I would be so proud and happy if they're a couple...I know it's really far-fetched and everything, I mean girls are like that in sports, I know, even my straight friends on my teams are really touch-feely. But they were a little touchier than usual. It just seems unlikely that if they were lesbians, they'd be that comfortable in front of the entire world, sad as it is.

Man I love the Olympians, they are so goddamn impressive.

4. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

This just in...they're not...one's engaged (to a man), the other has a husband.

We can dream. :) It's kinda like it doesn't matter after that glorious show of affection...

[​IMG]

5. gertie

gertie Senior Member

they can still be close and that openes a lot of doors in people's eyes about what they see and accept). i missed it.

6. kincajou

kincajou Member

If anything, I think walsh has a thing for may. IF you just study and notice the way, and how many times she looked at misty with felumptuos(?) desire, its almost like shes in love with her.

7. Snowdancer

Snowdancer Member

On NBC's morning blather. One of the things that kept my hopes up was when Kerry was talking about what was going on in her mind just as they won. She said first "I want hugs where's my partner" refering to Misty May. Matt Lauer directly asked them about the but slaps. Misty pointed to Kerry & said with a big smile "That would be her" pointing to Kerry. That proves nothing but it was cute so I wanted to mention it. They do very much interact like a couple but as rocknroll_girl said, girls are like that. At the end of the interview whan asked if they are going to be back at the next olympics Kerry put her hand on Misty's thigh & leaned putting her head on her shoulder & said "I hope so"

Maybe they are on the low-down or closeted bi. We can hope. ;)

8. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

As an award for their fabulousness, Kerri and Misty are now my signature.

Ten points for affection!

9. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

dammit now I gotta find the match somewhere online... maybe NBC... great thanks... now i care about the olympics

10. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

oh right, like this is the big earth-shattering announcement that there MIGHT be dykes in professional sports!
    just kidding dahling.

11. Allen May

Allen May Visitor

Their closet lesbians.Any adult from 18 and older could see it.