Are iPhones Rigged?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Motion, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Motion

Motion Senior Member

What do you think of this?

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Of Course They Are Rigged.......This Is How All The Big Companies Control The Masses.....

No Secret About That.....:anguished:

Cheers Glen.

Dude111 likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's actually an ingenious idea by Apple, they design a new phone and new connection points to go with it which forces people to go out and buy new charger, new usb chords, new earphones and so on. Completely unnessassary for the function of the phone itself, but it's a money maker. If you want the new phone, you need to buy everything else new for it. This is why phones change shape too, they know you'll spend good money one a new screen protector and case for your phone.

It is bullshit, but I give them credit, it's an ingenious marketing tactic that cannot not work for them.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

$59.99 Android does all that an Iphone does and more.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm so glad I moved to a Samsung. It took me a while to get used to but it's so much better.

Orison likes this.
  6. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!!

It's all the money.....they don't give a fuck about anything else.

7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Probably. And Apple isn't the only company guilty of this. This practice is called "planned obsolescence", and it's quite common.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2018
    6-eyed shaman likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I also believe this behaviour will use up the resources we have on earth, this constant necessity to improve and update. Just a waste of resources really.

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I never update my Iphone so they can not do this to me. I miss the older phones. The ones the NSA did not have back doors into because it's not a computer. It can make a phone call that's it. But trying taking a phone like to a cell phone store now. The employees there are the type who wait in line 2 days for the new phone. They are disgusted by you. Been there.

10. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Im glad I dont have one AND WONT EVER HAVE 1!!!

11. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I don't know much about smart phones; however, there is a big change which has started where I live. Major grocers are saying we must use an APP on our phones to scan what we wish to buy before placing the items in our cart. And when we go to the check-out lane, we just push a spot on our smart phone screen and the system will charge everything to our credit card. There will be few and maybe no workers at the grocery store. There will be few or no specialty workers as in dairy or produce or deli. There would be no cashiers. They would all most likely be unemployed, so the CEO will make a bigger salary. The CEO would have all the statistics about your eating habits and even you pharmacy needs. The advertisement speakers would target you when you make your way. At one place you would hear, "Good morning Barbra! Maxi Pads are on sale today!" And at another place in the store, you hear, "Good day Howard, hemorrhoid treatment 50% off!" And, "Hey Duane, Buttwiper beer 18 packs are available with your id scan!"

12. MyShrooms

MyShrooms Members

There's no way to know for sure but I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it turns out to be true. The older I get the more I start to believe in these conspiracies lol

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

A very dubious practice that is allover the computer industry (smartphones are pocket computers essentially). Doesn't matter if you're an Apple groupie, Android believer or Microsoft whore :p

Orison likes this.
  14. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Yeah I think we all notice that updates make the phones worse.

Try this: Ask Siri if she's connected to the CIA. She'll dodge the question.

15. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Ask Alexa if she will lie to you, then ask Alexa is amazon and the C.I.A. sharing information(Alexa won't respond) then ask Alexa what time it is...yep Alexa is still on but avoiding the question

16. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Alexa suck my dick

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Bixby ftw. :)

18. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Hehe i wonder what Alexa would say?? :D

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

"Battery empty, please recharge"

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

a few years ago one of my friends asked siri for a blowjob and she gave him a list of nearby brothels.

i have to wonder if they were actually brothels or police stations.