Are Hippie Girls more or less High Maintenence ?

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Piney, Aug 16, 2005.

1. wilddreamer

wilddreamer Member

This is a hippie forum leave the bullying out of it there's no need to be rude find peace in side your self and live a little .....

Yeah i'm prosbs going to get some bad feedback but tell me something interesting////

Plus if you actually listened to Soaringeagle you might see how intellgent he is :)

peace...music...livin :)

2. hippyman1252

hippyman1252 Member

If your personality matches with the other persons a name or type of person doesnt matter a hippy man and woman can get together and still not be on the same page just depends on the people themselves!

3. sensamelia

sensamelia hippy mom

hey soaring hippy girls flaky no way..........us hippy girls are so cool and whats all this low maintenance stuff..were not cars you know were humans just like you males ......bet your all shocked now

4. pioggia

pioggia Member

Intelligence is more than spelling well. Chances are, if someone's lacking intelligence, then what they're saying won't have much substance.

Intelligence gives you the ability to carry meaningful discussions and debate. As far as I can tell, no one here is lacking in a significant way. People just have different opinions. So let's all be cool, okay? :)

Anyway, I've met some "hippie-ish" girls who were just as emotionally needy as anyone else, but I haven't met too many (and I've dated even fewer... that is, none :().

Love and kisses
    -Pioggia