Are Greeks europeans?

Discussion in 'Greece' started by Ladylocks, May 10, 2005.

1. Sir_George

Sir_George Guest

Can be true, but mostly false...especially lacking a doctorate from a reputable school. Strong-leftists/liberals tend to see themselves as intelligent in the modern day because they find easy swaying arguments with dull conservatives and primitive politicos such as gay rights and abortion (not that there's anything wrong with that). However, they hodge pudge the rest with "hope" and delusion. Worst yet, they tend to be atheistic and evolution-'believers' yet give off the ludicrous notion of human equality. If Darwin knew he was being called a liberal he'd be rolling in his grave...we all knew what a staunch supporter of Social-Darwinism he was if you read his 3 books after the Origin of Species. The liberals painted a bunch of 'labels' on themselves for the sake of arguing the stubborn conservatives and are now treating those meek labels with their teenage adrenalin as the 'noveau intelligensia'. Come on, atheism is a LACK of something...it's not made to be into another belief system. Also human equality doesn't exist and never will...it's a wishful notion started by Christian philosophers, however in the modern day with help of genetics and evolutionary biologists we know that there will always be an inferior as opposed to a superior in every species as that is the factual and necessary natural selection that is the driving force of evolution. There is no point in throwing social welfare and resources into the air, unless a human has become weakened/disabled by an accidental event in their life (ie in wheelchair from a car accident). Humans in the last 5,000 or so years of civilization and the liberals of the last couple of centuries can't change what's been happening in nature for the last millions and billions of years. All this equality bullsh!t and the dangerous delusion of being able to maintain each human life with limited/non-existent resources on this dangerously overpopulating planet will ruin us.

Remember it's quality not quantity. Liberalism is almost another religion selling hope and faith with no proof, and while it puts common sense on the table for politicos which ought to have been solved by now...it is by no means fit to run the world. Also with so many people the industrialists will have a field day constantly opening up positions in the industrial scale to support the workforce of the crowded planet in order to feed the resource hungry crowded planet, while everyone follows the family norm and breeds even more into the crowd so some country, flag color, and border can be stronger than another country, flag color, and border so that the sovereign and it's fat cats can be happier. It's a viscous resource feeding cycle that will leave the world a sh!thole...but don't worry the liberal will save the day by driving their Prius and and wearing a shirt made out of 98% recycled Polyester... give me a fu<king break... sheesh.

Plato was right...all democracies do end in despotism because people cannot rightfully function purely rationally and utilitarian, they are selfish by pure nature and that always unbalances the equation to a negative result; so please...democracies are great utopias...but don't have so much faith in them...we can already see the oligarchs on the horizon, despotism is only a few steps away. Never trust any religion, nationalism, or man-made grouping/empire/sovereign/community...they all eventually fail and your faith which comforted you will end up hurting not only you but the whole boat of people since the greater good for truth was not worked upon.

People are just organisms that die...they can be noble and move humanity forward greatly...but only a small minority. The rest look at their own life and then death...they could care less about the rest left, the species, and the planet...hundreds if not thousands of years later they'll be gone but the problems, burdens, and offspring they left behind won't be.

Is that Italian enough for you? I think the Pope would have a heart-attack if he read this.

2. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

This thread sucks.

Some of you might be better suited to stormfront.org and their interesting theories of race, creed, culture, and region.

3. political squaw

political squaw Member

tldnr

I can feel your passion and I like ferrari, but fascism do not want. things are fukt up in greece right now, but at least it is still a free country where you can say whatever you think. You really appreciate Mussolini's dictatorship?

4. Sir_George

Sir_George Guest

I have nothing against Greece...they are good people...and I'd say things are fukt up in all of the PIIGS....in 2007 Italy too had a very bad recession and one of the worse in Europe. Point is you didn't read my entire post and Mussolini (whom I have studied) isn't on the same page as me... and neither is that d!ck-wad Berlusconi just because I am Italian and have unfavorable ideals doesn't mean I'm automatically a fascist....just like you wouldn't call a German or Russian a Nazi/Commie if they said some thing you didn't like. Also I do have a little Greek blood in me....I think. :confused: Please take time to read posts before wrongly accusing my of fascism....I took the time time to read most of this thread guys...

5. political squaw

political squaw Member

I wasn't accusing you of anything just yet and I most likely wouldn't no matter what. I just asked a question.

greek/italians = uno ratsa uno fatsa, the greeks say
    (one race one face)

6. political squaw

political squaw Member

and just to complete my participation in this thread, 2 more sayings :

"when your ancestors were still jumping between trees, ours were building Parthenon"

"there are 2 kinds of people in this world, greeks and those who wish they were greeks"

:D

7. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

dont' have to try to push anything ... history records it quite beautifully ... the only book about facisms to be published by a govt... is italian, Mousslini wasn't even the sole author, and he was happy to put his name to it ...... but hey, at least the trains ran on time, eh (sadly, they didn't really perform any better than before italy became a facist state.. but it's a nice saying)

ruined facism? because it was a good socio-political system before that.. ok
    nice to see ya true colours there btw, many would be embarrased to admit they were facist on a public messageboard

nobody said it did.. but denying that you are a facist/have a facist history also doesn't mean you arent' one

technically, it is... but mostly because the german people have gone to great lengths (by law) to ensure that their history cannot be publically denied... it is against the law for them to deny their facist history.. i hope italian law has done the same

only yourself has mentioned the correllation of facism and the german nation... I was talking about italy, the birthplace of facism

in what ways did italian facism differ from german facism?

i already did, the gentleman that served me is an iraqi who emigrated here some years ago :)

8. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Greeks - the original Europeans.

9. Skop's

Skop's Very old member, but young

Sure that they're europeans, and Greece is the mother of european culture (and the father is Roman Empire). :sunny:

Ahahahah una faccia una razza, it's great:2thumbsup:

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I agree with the OP. Greece can bugger off a little further south.