Are condoms different sizes?

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Chris55, Sep 23, 2018.

1. FrostyDog

FrostyDog Official Ol' Geezer

You need a shift knob from Auto Zone and some saran wrap!! LOL

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

maybe you should lose some weight so you can see it yourself.

Seanjohn likes this.
  3. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

If you're looking for more entertainment there are at least a few more penis size threads. :)

4. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

It depends on the brand. I can't tell you anything about magnums as I don't need them lol but regular size some are loose on me,some fit just right and some are super tight( very easy to break them)

5. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

History note for younger folks: Condoms use to be sold out of small vending machines bolted to the wall in men's restrooms. 25 cents each. Bold print on the machine said "sold and intended for the prevention of veneral disease, not for birth control". The manufacturers wanted to limit their liability I guess.

There was also a shorty type available that just fit tight over the head of the penis leaving the shaft exposed. These were marketed as allowing for better feel. This was in the pre-genital herpes days. Felt like having a rubber band around your dick as they had to be tight to keep them on.

At one time they were different colors. Don't know if they are different colors now. I am past 70, in a monogamous relationship for over 35 years. Still getting it at least twice a week but don't use condoms.

6. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Yup, they vary in size......you can even get custom sized ones these days to cater for your exact measurements.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

they still have this. there's one in town here with graffiti on it that says "this gum tastes like rubber."

GLENGLEN and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

Interesting the machines are still around. Probably a good thing for shy, younger people that don't want to push there quarter over the counter in a store saying in as mature a voice as he can muster " give me a box of them Trojans, cap pulled down low on his face in a drug store.

9. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

Yes condoms do come in different sizes lol

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, also a good argument for self checkout machines.

11. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

Condoms do come in different sizes. The XL are commonly available in stores. If you want the smaller sizes (like me) you have to order on-line or go to a specialty condom shop.

12. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I have had to use XL did try to use the small ones but they felt tight

13. James T

James T Members

Considering non magnum condoms fit over a human head.......if you "need" magnums then you need a doctor to check you for elephantitis

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I carry a king size condom in my purse. Basically I only want a king size man. ;)

Deejay88 likes this.
  15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Age Has "Stretched" You A Bit....Huh....No Point Waving A Frankfurt In A Hallway..... :D

Cheers Glen.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Pssshhh now you know I'm watertight. ;)

Just if I ever sleep with a man out of the whim I want to be prepared. Ok tbh I also have a regular sized condom. I've tried 3 lately. Regular, large and one with ribs. I didn't like the one with ribs but I keep a regular and a large in my purse. :)

Deejay88 likes this.
  17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

and now you have me wondering if kings actually have above average dick sizes.

18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

They usually have big cars which apparently is an indication of the opposite.

Oh no, you di-int!