Are blondes really that dumb?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Ghorgy, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Ghorgy

Ghorgy Banned

Are blondes really dumber than other women or is this just a stereotype, but every stereotype had something on what was based. Take this girl for instance http://www.fundromeda.com/index.php?option=com_fun_funny_clips&showClip=real_dumb_blonde_jpg
    she really makes this stereotype true. I must say from my one experience I knew more blonde girls that were not so bright than the ones that were actually smart. What do you think? Is there any truth in that?

2. huggiebear

huggiebear Member

i have found that most blonde or light colour haired (natural) people not just women are not soo cluey, but in saying that there are always exceptions.

as thay said brains or beauty

3. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

4. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Nah its bs. I know loads of brunettes who are thick as shit as well.

It all boils down to how well you listened in school, not your hair colour lmao!

5. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Its total BS. I'm the smartest dude in my grade and I've got blonde hair. Smartest grades-wise that is :p

6. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

The stereotype is blonde GIRLS.

7. THE MIGHTY TOENAIL

THE MIGHTY TOENAIL Member

of course it's true. we're all completely stupid and ditzy.

8. lionman80

lionman80 Member

Whether or not blondes are really more dumb is hard to prove, but I will admit that in my personal experience blondes cheated on me a-lot more than brunettes. Has anyone else noticed this?

9. THE MIGHTY TOENAIL

of course! as well as being stupid and ditzy, we're all amoral whores as well.

10. LJDV

LJDV Member

I'm pretty sure that your level of intelligence has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with your hair color. Some blonde women act certain ways to fulfill certain stereotypes because they want to "fit in", but that's a generalization.

11. katyismename

katyismename Member

people of all hair colours are stupid, not just blondes.

12. LJDV

LJDV Member

[​IMG]

13. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

I don't think blondes are any smarter or dumber than any other hair color.

But redheads give the best head.

14. THE MIGHTY TOENAIL

does anyone here realise that this thread is so discriminatory it's not funny? but of course, because it's about blondes no-one takes that seriously. if i made a thread saying 'are blacks REALLY that dumb' or 'are homosexuals REALLY all sluts' or 'are women REALLY all inferior to men' everyone would jump up and down and say how racist / homophobic / sexist i was being. but no...because this is a thread about blonds and all the ridiculous stereotypes that go along there, everyone thinks it's just a big grand 'ole joke!

i am blond. i am studying honors in philosophy at melbourne university which is VERY hard to get into. when i first went to uni i was one of the 30% in my state with high enough marks to be accepted. before that i was on an academic scholarship for highschool based on an academic / intelligence test. INTELLIGENCE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HAIR COLOUR.

being blond has nothing to do with my sexuality or moral values, it's because my ancestors were from scandanavia so i have blond hair and blue eyes. yes, i have cheated on two guys...both in high-school when people had relationships that lasted two weeks. but that had everything to do with the fact that i was horny and only concerned with myself - and nothing to do with my hair colour. MORAL VALUES / SEXUALITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HAIR COLOUR.

and personally i find this thread disgusting and it makes me VERY angry!!!

15. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

I think most of the people who posted here knew thatthis was tongue in cheek. Pity you didn't.

16. lionman80

lionman80 Member

17. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Welcome to the world of discrimination and self-righteous outrage...

I'm of african descent and people have yet to get the balls to tell me directly and in person, "are you people really that dumb?"...and yet I wish they would. I would burst in laughter...

It's interesting to be part of a social cast not enveloped by PC taboos...in a way you are priviledged. Hey, that's discrimination!!!

But really, let's think about that statement for a minute: blondes are a little bit dumb and always horny...cute, but dumb and always horny...

Sounds more interesting when you think about it than some brunette intellectual blah, blah! lol