Aquarius

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Bassboy444, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Veritas

Veritas Member

I think Jim Morrison is an aquarius.

2. saffronfrancisburnet

saffronfrancisburnet Member

what a way to destry this world
    understand its all happened before
    there fore it will happen again....

saffs thought for today..............

i know this is done
    so i am deep in thought and wondered
    if the change is what bush and others like him are scared of
    maybe its time for a break down in this system
    of an unfair world we would last this change........
    we would become a world wide worker ...
    food growers child bearers into peace..
    anyway
    love n peace all
    water carries
    the world will change and our grandchildren will have peace.........

3. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

i'm an Aquarius woohoo! but i'm less than 3 degrees away from Pisces, so i have a lot of Piscean influence [specially since I have Pisces Rising too]. i have Aquarius in Moon and Mercury too. i kind of don't always like being Aquarius though, is it common for Aquarius to be insecure? because i've been very insecure lately and i don't know what to do. :(

4. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

Aquarians rock...k? It's not possible for open-minded and fun people to hate us.so be happy to be an aquarius! The part where we fall? It's extremely hard for us to show emotions they're never realy strong (unless it's love)... we care (why else are we associated with humane-ness?), and feel, just not show it easily....we are almost inept to show them (does love for freedom and independence cause this?). So we always need to struggle in ACTING them out...:(
    Like, the day one of my friends died (and his death preach)...I was the only one who didn't cry, at first....but after seeing everyone else cry, I cryed too...out of sympathy. I knew it was very hard for them. But I,personally, wasn't like everyone else thinking:" This is horrible! I will never see him again!!" I mean....what's so bad about death??? I can't really place it....so they died...as long as it was a happy death, and not a suffering one, I won't cry (unless it's for the other's, who really take it hard, making me feel totally bad for them, seeing all this sorrow.). It doesn't hurt to die, and their soul isn't dead....just it's communication and experiance tool did.They most likely get to choose (from what I learned while reading Astral projection articles.Which most likely state the most accurate of life after death) when they're ready to enter a new embryo.

Sorry for sounding cold.
    We don't realy care if a friend won't see us for awhile, yet, we stay VERY loyal (we're like the friends-for-ever type, who knows ,that, if they're real friends, they'll always be, If they're not...well...buh-bye!) what's people's problem with it? It's not realy cold....just.....I don't know how to call it....:(
    Of coarse...this may not count for you,ichigo...:p
    with all that pisces....lol. That's probably makes you so insecure. You don't know which way to go...

*looks over post* WOW!! :eek: sorry for making it so long.....I know long posts suck...Forgive me god!!!

5. fugedaboudit

fugedaboudit Member

no, listen to the end of Roadhouse Blues (Live)

"...alright, alright, alright, hey listen, listen, listen man, listen man, i don't know how many of you people believe in astrology, [a few in the audience say they do] yeah that's right, that's right baby, i - i am a sagittarius, the most philosophical of all the signs [someone in the audience says "so am i"], but anyway, i don't believe in it [someone in the audience says "i don't either" (sounds about like the same person)] i think it's a bunch of bullshit myself, but i tell you this man, i tell you this, i don't know what's gonna happen man, [several say "yeah"] but i wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse (?) goes up in flames...[cheers]..."

6. FreeBird1969

FreeBird1969 Fleas on their paws.

Feb. 13

Saff, you are a true Aquarian. Always thinking deeper than the norm.

7. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

I'm like that too. I start crying if somebody else is crying. When my grandpa died, I only cried once even though I loved him very much [he was like a dad to me] which was when my mom told me he passed away and she just totally broke down. That's what made me cry, seeing her so.. sad. I also cry when I see people getting hurt, especially the elder or innocent little kids, or even just people who you know don't deserve it. Even in movies, it's kind of sad on my part. ^_^;;;
    And I think you're right, the Piscean influence is making me insecure cause, I just realized the other day I have Neptune sextile my Ascendant [which you already know is in Pisces].

8. ryupower

so...many...pisces!!!
    By me it's so...many.....capricorns!!! (5 planets!! :eek: )

I have no idea how people can get so emotional...I'm so...unemotional, yet so caring....Ahhhhhh!!!!!! What's going on in this world!! :eek: *faints*

9. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

I have a lot of Capricorn but i think everybody born around the years I was born has a lot of Capricorn cause it moves into Uranus, Neptune and.. Saturn. I have Capricorn in those three but I think it's a generation thing.. maybe.

10. saffronfrancisburnet

saffronfrancisburnet Member

to all water carries

do you see the fall ,but let it happen

to swim is to learn.......

yet to drown is to change and grow....

maybe this world lets us drown even though
    we live through a fall....
    swim with tears washed away
    the waves only tingle tingle
    now see far,amongst the stars
    a hand full for all.

also have you found that when someone finds
    out your sign, they sort of moan.........
    i have had a few frowns a few words of
    worry yet all became great friends for
    many many years

just a thought a feeling
    good luck all water carries
    let the river run free with the wisdom
    of the age what ever we believe
    or understand.........theres more to come..

love n peace from saff
    be wappy

11. ryupower

wow...saff, That's a really confusing, but nice poem! (you have to think about it: Aquarian treat!! :) )
    People never moan when I say I'm an aquarius, they're more like surprised! Often very exited about it! :)

12. puffpuffpass

puffpuffpass Member

Hello fellow Aquarians lol everything that everyone else said is so true. I think that people really need at least one Aquarius in their life. We really are good people, you just have to stay on our good side. People often call me cold, weird etc. I'm just"real" I dont have time for nonsense. I always say if you dont like me then you did something wrong not me. ;)

13. ryupower

Hey puffpuff (lol, love your name!) Welcome to hipforums! :)

14. Voodoo child

Voodoo child Member

wah-hey!! same here, man :) I have to say i am proud of my birth sign too coz my birthday was on the huge, worldwide anti-war protest ( my first ever protest actually) back in february 2003. I had the best birthday ever and it was a beautiful, if bloody cold, day in february!! lol. I still have some of the pics and the placcard i carried around with me on the march.

peace and love
    xxxxxx

15. Flower*child

Flower*child Member

I'm an Aquarius! :)

16. yesplease

yesplease Member

i'm an aquarius! yay! although...maybe it has something to do with the rest of my astrological chart (which i really don't know much about)...i am a pretty emotional person--a "crier" if you will. it doesn't take much more than a cheezy long-distance commercial to get me going. i also cry if i'm really mad or even nervous. but i'm def. pretty creative and think outside of the box! i'm also a very caring person...but maybe i'm not a true aquarius?!?

17. Gypsy_girl

Gypsy_girl Member

Hey I'm another Aquarius, Feb 13, 1984.

Peace!

18. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

I am an Aquarius too. My rising sign is also aquarius, and mercury, mars, and saturn are in aquarius too......so I am a pretty eccentric aquarius. I am a dragon in the Chinese Zodiac, so I am the most eccentric sign in both of the zodiacs.
    It is weird how my chart is so accurate at describing me, and my life so far.

I have the same birthday as Ernest Shackleton, and Matt Groening, and I was born the exact same day as Chris Farley, of SNL fame.

19. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I'm an aquarius too, but I don't know much about my sign or anything else that has to do wiith it. I do want to know though. Can someone teach me?

I was born Feb. 1st, 1986

20. Love In A Dumpster

Love In A Dumpster Member

February 2nd!!! Groundhog's Day! Wo0t!:rolleyes: