Aquarius Woman and Mystery man

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Gazelady, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Gazelady

Gazelady Members

I'm an Aquarius woman and there's nothing more sexy than seeing a man who is mysterious, quiet, keeps to himself, is obviously attractive (to my eyes, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder), and are hard to decipher. There's nothing wrong with outgoing, rumbustious men, but they really drain my calm, low key energy just from watching them. I do admire their personality!
    I go to the gym a lot and when I see a man running and working out with their hoodie on and hiding their face...it catches my attention. It's like I want to come up to them and see what they look like, what they are hiding or thinking about. Is that weird of me? Lol does anyone like that as well in a man or woman?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    DrRainbow likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well i've been told i'm mysterious, quiet, keep to myself, is obviously attractive, and hard to decipher. and a few women are interested in me, but it's pretty unusual. so apparently some people do, but not most.

Gazelady likes this.
  3. Gazelady

Gazelady Members

Interesting!
    I guess I can see why "most" won't feel comfortable.

4. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

Hello,

As an Aquarius man - I greatly relate. There is nothing sexier than seeing a girl, alone, quiet, in the middle of a dark alley, is obviously terrified (to my eyes, I know terror is in the eye of the knife holder), and are hard to "decipher" ;) There's nothing wrong with not-so-lost, accompanied women, but they really drain my "beast thirst", low key energy just from stalking them. I do admire their potential!
    I go to the gym a lot and when I see a woman leaving the gum alone and walking out with her hoodie and hiding in the dark... it catches my attention. It's like I want to come up to them and see what they taste like, what they are hiding under those clothes. Is that weird of me?

Gazelady likes this.
  5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't think I've ever humped with an Aquarius woman... :blush:

I used to have a pair of friends, they were girls, who loved loved astrology. They were always talking about these astrological configurations...

[​IMG]

I forget what they were now. But I always felt in the back of my mind that I was being disingenuous if I bought in being that I was raised catholic. It felt like I was betraying my faith in God. :sob:

So I let it go. I'm a Pisces though. I was born in February at the end of the month. I don't know why I put something else in my profile. For anonymity purposes! lol.

I miss those days. I wonder if anyone here would know of those pairings... I think that one of them was a 311, which is also a band name but I think the astrology came first. I tried to google it, but the result wasn't what I remembered.

Gazelady likes this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i couldn't tell you a single birthday of a woman i've humped with. most of them i didn't even know at the time.

soulcompromise likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I havent read much but go for a leo

8. Gazelady

Gazelady Members

I'm laughing so hard right now!!!!
    Yeah, you twiched my thoughts in a more serial killer way (Jack the Ripper). Yeah, I need help! Lmaooooo
    Omg I'm so retarded! and thanks for being a true Aquriam and giving me a sarcastic response. Lol
    You're so funny!!!!! I loved it!!!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i meant birthdays, not women. although it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to apply it to either one.

soulcompromise and Gazelady like this.
  10. vols

vols Members

did get to that guy at the gym