Appreciate

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AshtonsMom, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I like that larger than life song.
    the video had spaceships in it

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i'm in disbelief....

3. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

interesting

i kid you not masshole

4. cassius

cassius Member

I love the backstreet boys. I'd listen to them over NSYNC any day

5. cassius

cassius Member

I like that song by BSB that says, " You are my fire, the one desire." I'm not sure that the last part is right but I love that song.

By the way, something weird I do is put my earrings in backwards. If I don't my earlobes will hurt for a week. I’m also allergic to all metals besides titanium. Just some random info about me.

6. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i can forgive :)

7. HippyLandscaper

HippyLandscaper learning a new way

I appreciate that. especially since I am the only normal one on this site.

8. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

Ahahahhahahahahhahahahaaahahah!

9. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

I appreciate the fact that we are all a bunch of freaks. Some of us listen to BSB, some NKOTB, myself, I listen to Spandau Ballet! Go ahead, say something. We're all different! lol

10. ruski

ruski Senior Member

and after we do that can we hold hands and shit rainbows?

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i appreciate people the most when the don't robb each other's calmness. i apprecieate diversity being the nature of reality.

i find it hard to apprecieate the popularity of conning each other into going to strenuous effort, on however lofty a pretense, that serves no gratifying purpose but only in reality, and often not in total ignorance of the fact either, then to make life more difficult for everyone else.

when people have the decency to be motivated to avoid causing suffering, to make the effort to learn HOW to ACTUALY avoid causing suffering, THIS i appreaciate.

i don't ask to be apprecieated. i ask to be allowed to enjoy creating and exploring.

idealy that would also mean living in a world (meaning human society and it's customs) that permitted and encouraged others to do so as well.

but if everyone else wants to screw everything up for themselves, well far be it from me to try and oppose their doing so. as if there were any way that i could anyway.

but it would certainly be rather nice if we would all at least stop screwing up where and how at least i had to live, and i know i'm not the only one, and i know there are places this crap is screwing up a hell of a lot worse.

and that there is absolutely no good reason for doing so.

i'd love to be able to appreciate individuals as this thread suggests.

well i do appreciate everyone i've never met. at least for never having had to have met many of them. and i do appreciate some people, both that i have and have not met, for the good sense some people occasionaly DO use.

occasionaly.

but what i really appreciate is creating and exploring and diversity being the nature of reality. sorry. i don't wish anyone unhappiness, but people just aren't as interesting as other natural and man made objects.

and i don't mean about possessing them or trying to impress anyone by doing so either, i mean in and of themselves.

=^^=
    .../\...