Apple bong and Charlize theron

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 29, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

Anyone ever used one? the magazine called it apple bong but I've heard it calledapple pipe as well.[​IMG]

2. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Ahaha! She's a toker!!!

3. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

so is pretty much everyone else on the planet - even if they dont know it!

man, i should really smoke soon or something...

but wouldnt that suck if you were famous and just trying to get high in your backyard out of a nice-tasting apple while people are hiding in the bushes taking pictures of you? sure, that kinda thing happens to the best of us (paranoia...) but for that to REALLY be going on?! feel kinda sorry for her.

4. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

Yeah i just cut out the stem like half way down then make a how goin perpendicular to it and then put a screen in the top and put the bud in it. It works pretty good, and when ur done u get a tasty snack

5. gone_on_a_binge

gone_on_a_binge Member

She is now my official dream woman!!!!! Gorgeous and smokes the reefer....it dont get much better than that.....well maybe if she had like a bag of mushies and a sheet of acid sittin next to her. lol

6. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

Haha, that picture is great. I've used an apple before when no one had a piece. It's just a cheap way of smoking if you don't want to roll a joint. Some kids say they like to eat the apple after they smoke out of it but I find that rather... err.. unapetizing.

7. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i've used the apple piece once. it worked pretty good. and we ate it after we smoked 2 bowls out of it, made a pretty big bowl in the apple. i was pretty high when we finally ate the apple, but it tasted very awesome. plus, it was easier to eat the apple for are munchies, rather than going to look for something downstairs. that night we had a blunt and a glass pipe going around, plus the apple for 3 of us (there were 6 people). the other 3 didn't want to smoke out of the apple.

but that pic is pretty sweet.

8. emublazin

emublazin Member

whole nother meaning to daily fruit

9. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

wait who is that???? and whats she from

10. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

apple a day keeps the doctor away

11. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

its actually an apple pipe cuz theres no water involved.

ive used it a few times, its great if thats all you got and you can just chuck it when ur done (or eat it.... lol)