Apparently

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by icecreampheonix, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

YES. I am discovering this lately. Walking for 30 minutes to get my heart rate up and my legs loose, and then going for a sprint for like 30 seconds, and then stopping and closing my eyes and quieting my mind

its quite amazing

2. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

Strictly using drugs to get high is like taking diet pills to lose weight. Lazy and temporary. There are other ways to get high, but they take some effort and focus, something that a lot of lazy, ignorant people in our shitty society aren't up for. Running, dancing, hooping, pure eating, meditation, yoga, sex, gaining wisdom, mastering a new skill, listening to music, making music, creating something from your mind with your own hands, falling in love, laughing, swimming in the ocean, climbing high into trees, making real connections with others, practicing kindness and generousity, watching the sun rise and set. These are just some of the things that get me high.

After years of using drugs to get high, I was forced to be sober for awhile, and a whole new magical world opened up to me. I find it funny how druggies like to talk about society being blind sheep when they themselves are talking with their eyes and minds closed, contrary to what their drugs tell them.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

As a druggie I agree with all those things getting me high

drugs AND all that, not 'or' all that

4. moomooman

moomooman Member

yeah, i do those things along with my drug use. i think they go hand in hand for a while.

5. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

Fair enough. I consider that healthy drug use. I just hate it when people think that drugs are the only means to get high, expand their mind, etc. I was there once, and I thought I was living. I admit, I still drink and smoke pot on occasion, but I no longer need drugs to get high and have fun like I thought I used to.

6. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

well there are other ways. tantric sex, kundalini yoga, alphawave monitors, music, water, excercise, reading, group channeling, high altitudes, animals, the list goes on.

7. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

how do so many people trip and still keep taking so many drugs? one of the easiest lessons learnt from tripping is to stop bashing your brain and body, soul and spirit with drugs, to live well, you treat life well and it will treat you well in return. fuck.