Apparently lynsey is pretty popular here

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by dhs, Jun 11, 2006.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

hah I don't beg...well actually I kinda do in bed but that's beside the point because I've never been in your bed. I am far cooler than you though.

2. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

It takes more than big boobs, pouty lips and a nice car to get into this bed, that's why. :D

3. lynsey

lynsey Banned

you wish and I got my mustang back I couldn't deal with not being the only owner of the car and I couldn't get approved for a new one so I have to clear up some things with my credit ): I am so sad the volvo, vw and mini/bmw place all have the same last name so I was having so much fun test driving thinking I was going to come out with whatever I wanted and then I became a window shopper):. my car is so mad at me I feel it): I feel disloyal to it, I am I cheated on my car and she spent the night! while I put my car int he kennel. my car was a bitch to get back to I had to show them the contract of a 24 hour 'cooling off' period luckily the sales guy stood up to the finace manager guy or else I woulda had to call some drama in.