Appalachian Trail after Ocala

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by jahma, Jan 5, 2005.

1. jahma

jahma Member

Hey folks. I am going to Ocala it seems. If anyone is interested in the Appalacian Trail after Ocala look me up. !!!!!!!Gear up now!!!!!! Lovin You. Jahma

2. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

Should look me up,, aint much ,, but i can give ya a place to crash an take ya to the trailhead if ya like,,tis on my way thru baylon everday,...

Welcome anytime..

3. jahma

jahma Member

Thanks for the offer Hippie Hillbilly. I am snow sealin my boots today and lookin forward to winter in Georgia. I will be hitting the woods in a day or two and will send you a message via Hip Forum messenger or something when we have a little clearer vision(3?weeks). jahma420@yahoo.com Lovin you Bro. Jahma

4. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

yay! jahma! you will be in ocala after all! :) See ya there.

5. jahma

jahma Member

Yay, If I had a ride up to Ocala maybe I could bring the Veggy kitchen stuff. But someone would have to watch it till nationals probably. Nice pics thanks for prettying up the thread, so we can sow the Love. Love Jahma

6. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I would love to have ur veggie kitchen in the woods so I wish I couold help get it up, but we are PACKED and I mean more packed then we where before, lol. Even the roof is going to be packed. I'll ask around and see if I can find anyone who would want to.

7. jahma

jahma Member

Its ok. The kichen is soo much. That dutch oven got to be 40 lbs alone. I just got gas money. I got a ride up from my mother. I am a pain in my moms butt. If someone wants to get the kitchen then we can do it from that end. I am leaving the car here so I will leave it(kitchen) here. Finding a ride for a 24inch wok 60 qt pot 20qt dutch oven and big surge milker pot that big mixing bowl set. Allthose spices and food. Its work. I will be up tomarrow or sunday. Special requests anyone????? Which Oils?Clove - tea tree? Ketchup cranberry juice and beets for Zenny. Diapers for the kids(size?)???????Bet I know what sundance would want. Thundermay need food?Lovin You guys. Jahma

8. Terrapin Flyer

Terrapin Flyer Banned

haha what would sundance want?

9. jahma

jahma Member

Sunday is the day, Now it is trying to get my mom to let me dumpster dive coming in. HA HA HA.

10. raven23

raven23 Member

I was just reading that it's reccomended to wait till after April 15 to start the App. Trail. Are you planning on doing winter cold weather hiking? I was excited about the idea until I read that...

11. papabear

papabear Member

i used to live in tenn. about two hour hike or a 10 minute drive from the trail crossing, what a sweet spot. its not that cold in april, you would be all right, it would be alot warmer than yellow stone is right now. there is some really good springs along the trail.

12. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

if you start from springer mtn,,,, generally mid april is best time to start,,,, oddly enuf raven we tend to get a few chilly cold nights n late snows up in the mtns round here,,,,,,,, by the way brotha,, hope all is well with you and yours,,, stop by if ya come through,,,,, sooooooooooo many changes since ya last was thru,,,,
    luv nlite
    dilli