Anyone with a nipple piercing?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by lynzxx, Oct 19, 2010.

1. lynzxx

lynzxx Senior Member

Ok both mine are pierced, but my right one gets reaaaalllyy sore when its cold, like really really sore.... but the left one is fine..

its really annoying :(

anyone else with this?

2. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

When I was 16 I tried piercing my own nipple twice. The second time I did it the needle turned and came out the point/front of my nipple. Needless to say I never tried it again.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You should take them out while sleeping. I know I kick and thrash around it bed.. Dunno what I do to my nipples. =o

4. lynzxx

lynzxx Senior Member

ouuuuuuuuccch you crazy !!! it was the most painful piercing i got, how could you do it yourself :eek:

i'd be afraid they'd close... its just when im cold tho... i had got a little bubble thing on one for a while :( its gone now, but its kinda a little scar.. thats the sore nipple, maybe it has somethin to do with that... :/

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

so this would take the fun out of me cranking the air in the car when i pick you up for our date?

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

well you could always stop short, and feel her up and warm it.. :D

7. lynzxx

lynzxx Senior Member

:p :p :sunny:

8. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

How long have you had them? Even older piercings can still get cranky sometimes. I have had a conch piercing for 7 years and it still gets sore if I sleep on it wrong or snag it while brushing my hair and sometimes when it's cold. It sounds like you have a little hypertrophic scarring, and scars as you know are thick and resistant, so when it's cold and your skin contracts and your nips pop, it's causing stiffness/soreness around the piercing. You can use warm sea salt soaks and vitamin E or jojoba oil to try to help soften the tissue. I had a "bubble" on my conch piercing that I got rid of with full strength tea tree oil applied up to 5x daily. It essentially dried it up like a zit and I was able to peel it off... it worked great but I'm almost positive that would be too harsh for a nip piercing.

I would try 2x daily warm sea salt soaks for a week or so, then just try to make a habit of putting a little vit E or jojoba on the scar after you get out of the shower. Make sure it's 100% vit E or jojoba, no cocoa butter or other fancy ingredients/fillers. That is of course, only as long as they are already fully healed and there is no open tissue anywhere. If that doesn't help, you could try the tea tree oil diluted at least 1:1 with distilled water.

9. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I can't believe no one's offered to kiss better, how rude.

10. SweetBlasphemy

Mouth germs are harmful to sensitive/healing piercings and can lead to infection. It is best to refrain from having contact with any bodily fluids until the piercing is fully healed.

:D

11. High Plaines Drifter

High Plaines Drifter Member

No offense, but pics or gtfo

12. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

:2thumbsup:

13. euphoriaforall

euphoriaforall Member

i wish i had a girlfriend with pierced nipples, i think they are so hot

14. SweetBlasphemy

I would like them, but I think nip rings look overkill on anything bigger than a C. They are fantastic on smaller ones though (no offense to lynz if she applies to this statement, I'm sure they are quite lickable either way on her :))

15. lynzxx

lynzxx Senior Member

thanks for the advice :D .. emmm the sore one is done about 4 months!! .. so i think that should be ok to put stuff on it??? do you think???

yeah stiff is the right word, thats what it feels like... its not nice :(

yeah the conch is a sore one, i have mine about 2 months, still hurts!

haha :D

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... naaaaaaaaaah :-D

ha no offence takin!! i got small boobies !! :-D

16. barefootlocks

barefootlocks Senior Member

I love all the smartasses in this thread! lol

Anyways, I had both of mine pierced awhile ago and my body eventually rejected it.

As far as your nip getting really cold and hurting, maybe you could try a plastic ring since it won't be as cold as metal? Just a thought. Hope everything clears up! Nipple rings are SEXY!!!

17. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

Mine hurt bad in the cold without them being pierced!!

18. lynzxx

lynzxx Senior Member

yeah i might try plastic... hmmm !!! thanks :D

aww :(

19. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

WHAT a considance! I just happen to have some jujuba she could put on that...

20. lynzxx

lynzxx Senior Member

hahahaha... of course you do :p