Anyone want to help pass out flyers?

Discussion in 'Protest' started by givepeaceachance, May 23, 2004.

1. givepeaceachance

givepeaceachance Member

The Give Peace a Chance Movement needs help

or more so, I need help.

I would love it if anyone would want to help pass out flyers to support the G.P.C. movement. The informations about it is on my website (please do not judge,I am technologically chalanged) at http://www.expage.com/gpcmovement
    or email me at givepeacec@yahoo.com I also have a thread under announcements about it. Anyway, if anyone would like to help spread the word it would be extra, extra helpful if you would pass out or put up flyers in your home town. email me and I will send the flyer to you. Please, help out the cause, and help change our world.

PEACE

2. Virato

Virato Member

3. renee

renee Member

Pfft... What a waste of time.
    :rolleyes:

4. givepeaceachance

givepeaceachance Member

Thanks for the people who have asked to help. I really appreciate it! It will be hard to start something without the help of many people. And, suer it may be a waste of time, but it at least sets and example. Maybe with one person standing up for something they beleive others will. The next thing you know lots of people are doing it! A tidel wave of activists trying to improve the world! maybe the topic movement isnt great, but atleast I'm doing something about what I believe in. Anyway, thanks to those who support me!