Anyone represent El Paso, TX

Discussion in 'Texas' started by MrDetox, Dec 17, 2013.

1. MrDetox

MrDetox Guest

Yo, why is that I've been all over this forum and cant find anyone posting or even just stopping by to say what's up from El Paso, Tx.

This strikes me as odd seeing as 40-60 percent of drugs that enter the U.S. come through our border.

So, lets get some presence out here and show some love and let everyone know that we to got peace, love and good green.

Holla' back,

2. myfatcockinurass

myfatcockinurass Guest

hey just join the forum!! Whats up?

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Welcome you guys...sorry uk here...so why not start something for your prefared place?

Hey m... I think your pics should be private... Just saying like :)

4. eddiedavis_1974

eddiedavis_1974 Members

I don't live in El Paso, but I was born there. The stories about me almost getting kidnapped by Mexicans when I was a baby are true, although slightly embellished.

My Dad told me that if you are at the Emergency Room in El Paso, Texas on a Friday night you either got stabbed or are having a baby. That's all they do on the weekends, babies and stabbings. Everything else gotta wait until Monday.

I genuinely miss my Uncle Wedad and Aunt Toni. Best Godparents ever. They both did remarkable things and had amazing lives, always fascinating and extremely entertaining. Whoever coined the phrase, "you can't make this kind of shit up, it had to actually happen!" would have surely vouched for them both. From tales of the El Paso Country Club (Wedad Smith General Manager, not sure when) to his adventures in and around juarez and on the side of the mountain.. he had the city contract on the road going up to the TV Tower for years. Jumping off his tractor on top off the mountain moments before it went down the side of it. Every time I see somebody smoking a Chesterfield non filter on TV, or in a movie I think of my Aunt Toni. Miss her terribly, but I'm thankful she is not alive to see how bad things have gotten in her beloved Juarez. It would have destroyed her.. vaya con dios. God Bless Chuco town.