Anyone remember the old forums?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by WynterFrost, Dec 30, 2004.

1. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

ummmmmmm sweety yer lost,,, like ya know what i mean,,,,, um i think maybe ya oughtta reread hhb's post then think bout what ya wrote,,,, n yesssss those of us who been here fer a long time,,,, know when the 9/11 crash was as well as the forum crash,,, we was here,,, n what hhb was sayin is that the old forums,,,, were much better than the last old forums,,,,, that ya'll are generally speakin of

2. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Good Old Days: 1999 - 2002

3. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I remember the cheese person..... I posted even before the old forums........ back in the day where there was no registration. you had a username that people could remember you as, but anyone could post as you...... it was a funand confusing time..... it was around 99-2000..... most of the time people used their own names, but then it got really bad around 00-early 01 where there was alot of impersonation going on. I remember matt(pressed rat) got impersonated the most......

4. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

I see why you got banned.

5. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

When I first found the old forum, I had a bad impression of them. My very first post was one of the "wow! this place is so cool! a website for hippies and love!" and I got a bunch of fuck you's and the like as responses. And my first time ever in hippy chat, I was totally scorned by pressed rat. :p I was going by WSP_girl at the time, and he talked alot of trash about my band. And he said I was ugly.

then I changed my name to panic_pixie and got political. Me and sprout wasted all of out time arguing with idiots after 9/11, and accomplished nothing.

Now, I still waste my time and accomplish nothing, but at least I'm having fun doing it. :p

6. WynterFrost

WynterFrost Short Bus Rider

I REMEMBER the perfect girls!

7. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

yeah i was around on the old forums...it was sad to find out that the site crashed and it had to be re-built again...it took me a while to get used to the new layout and all, but yeah, I'm still here!

I get the impression that many of the users on the old forum dissapeared (like Dharma angel for example) Maybe they changed their names...

8. WynterFrost

WynterFrost Short Bus Rider

i was luckybud

9. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

I remember the impersonation going on mostly in chat. That why was a lot of people said they were leaving.

10. hiro

hiro pursue it

Oh I remember you now. I hated you. Anyway I remember the fora the old way but don't miss it but I do miss some people.

11. Green_Apple

Green_Apple Member

Im so glad that everyone remembers me. I feel so loved. *sniff sniff*