Anyone play fortnite (Console)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by YungSAVi, Feb 5, 2019.

1. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Oh yeah. Lots of times but sometimes we're taking fire and sometimes you'd just rather see a mic abuser get eliminated and out of your ear holes.

Asmodean likes this.
  2. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

lmao, I've never had that happen to me, but hope i don't run into that situation.
    if i do, i'll just simply ignore him, he'll be salty.

3. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Exactly.

4. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

There may be a lot of kids playing this game, but look on the bright side here, they're pure tryhards who never go outside for some fresh air.
    i'm sharp at any other shooter game, but fornite..i find it more of a challenge, and that's good, because i like challenging myself to be good at things or at least try.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I also wanna add that there are mic abusers in most online multiplayer games, even 18+. I usually select the 'mute all' option if it gets annoying in Red Dead online. I may hope Fortnite has a similar option!?

6. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

You can't mute them all, but you can mute them individually.

7. cindywarble

cindywarble Members

my lil bro plays & i had a friend i used to wash dishes at Rosas(we were both night shift dish washers) he and another guy who cleaned tables
    said they played fortnite all night

8. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

They good at it? lol

9. cindywarble

cindywarble Members

they were too into girls they said NOW its booring

10. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Wow that's sad lol

11. cindywarble

cindywarble Members

i said sure girls is a good game 2 but you gotta REP your CONSOLE!
    XBOX360/1 FTW!but im more of a PC guy...

12. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I was more into Final Fantasy. Anyone remember FFXI? It was MMORPG. I didn't finish it. The only downside was you had to have an account and pay monthly dues and junk. Come to think of it, I always felt like the game had serious potential, but that people were squandering it! lol... Anyway. that's the extent of my experience. I still can remember my character, Tarn. He was a warrior! :D

And I think FFXIV is online and still around. Neither XI or XIV were on console though; at least not that I'm aware of.

Also, I feel like FFXV was a bit of a stinkfest. It should have been way better. If I had to point out why I felt that way it would be because they introduced a car into the mix. I didn't like the more modern feel of it. There were FF games where I liked the modern features. But there was always some element of what I'd call Hobbit-ism (stretch...lol) to help keep things grounded. There would be a dragon to slay, or a village to save. In XV the cities were super-modern and would instead of reminding me of a Shire or some other fantastic fantasy world, would remind me of Venice, Italy or Santa Monica California or something. So I feel like some mistakes were made in the most recent franchise.

Anyway... thread is supposed to be about Fortnite. Sorry *crawls back under rock*...

13. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Subscription games services can eat my ass. I pretty much only ever play free games. My son told me to try Apex Legends. It's supposed to be the next Fortnite / battle royal killer. It's alright and the environment looks good, but the characters and voices are annoying and the special "legend" abilities don't do it for me.

14. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

That game is trash for me imo.

15. Asmodean

Several games are marketing/profiling themselves as the next Fortnite or add a battle royal mode to their latest version in order to cash in on the popularity. It could be zero of them equal Fortnite in fun.

I don't mind paying for a game at all. But I do mind keep paying for a game. I buy it, done. Fortnite is not for me, a game like Star wars Battlefront is. Battlefront 2 was notorious for being able to get better quickly by paying for better skills. It got so much criticism they changed that. Righteous!

soulcompromise likes this.
  16. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I didn’t realize they changed that. I might pick it up pre owned or something, then.

17. Asmodean

They changed it more than half a year ago man! Probably longer. It got boycotted so bad they really listened. Only stuff you can pay for is cosmetic, like in Fortnite.

McFuddy likes this.
  18. cindywarble

cindywarble Members

you dont mean the clan apex from callofduty:blackops i knew a guy who was in that clan

19. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

No.

Apex Legends is an Origin / EA game:

Origin

20. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think that's what ended my adoration of FFXI. The fee is supposedly $12.95 per/mo; though I remember it being more somehow (wtf is wrong with my memory...).