anyone make bells?

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by FREE, May 29, 2004.

1. FREE

FREE Member

so like,there aint a whole lotta places you can find bellbottems for men man
    i tired to have a friend of mine do it but she took me for a 100 bucks man,no biggie but if anyone makes bells...let me know man

2. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

man.. can you like sew on a sewing machine or whatever, cause if you can, you can take a pair of jeans, slit the sides up to the knee, and sew in fabric to make them bells..

3. FREE

FREE Member

i hand sew,no machine,but i dont trust my own work as part as pants or any clothing for that matter,all ive ever sewn was patches...

4. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

make bells? what a neat idea...

5. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Hey man, bells aren't hard to make. I have made 3 pairs in fact (4 if you count that one pair I hand sewed that fell apart). there is a website http://www.bigflares.com (it is targeted towards teenage girls I think, but it has some good patterns and stuff). As long as you take your time and make a lot of reallly close together stitches it would work. Only thing is that I am not to patient with sewing, so I rushed through and did a bad job. But you probably have friends with sewing machines. All you have to do is see if one of them would let you use theirs. It only takes a few seconds to do the actual sewing. The most time consuming part is the cutting and probably the hemming (I never hemmed mine). Good luck with it man!

6. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

i make clothes. anything you want I can make for ya.

7. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Oh I love bellbottoms. I really don't know if you'd consider any of my pants bell bottoms, but I outright refuse to wear pants that don't flare. Makes my ankles uncomfy. How big do you really want the bells to be? A lot of stores sell flared and boot cut pants and they have a big variety of size of flare. But I'm sure there are lots of mamas on here that can do wonders with a pair of jeans.

8. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

hey man if your US based theres A LOT of sewing mamas on here who make clothes, funkyphreshmama, suppermommy, cre etc etc all make clothes in the us. Or if your in the UK i make clothes too. but i could contert some jeans to flares if you want for like £10 pluss postage and packaging.

9. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

be a man and shop the chicks section....especially in a thrift store. That's where my boyfriend and his buddy get their pants and they're super hot. If those aren't flared enough, then flare them out yourself. oh man my crotch is tickling just picturing a dude in flared out jeans like that.
    it's super sexy.

10. SandalScout

SandalScout Member

wow... talk about from the grave....

11. defboatz14

defboatz14 Member

Even though you think you might ruin a pair or two of pants by making bells... its worth it in the long run. After I bought a few pairs of cords from the thrift shop as practice pairs... I made the perfect pair and their unbelievable. I'd suggest heading to the thrift shop and checking it out there.

12. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Hey! This thread IS old! I was wondering why we hadn't heard anything from FREE...lol. And that is what I get for not reading dates...

13. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Good point ramona, hahaha. Yeah, all the pants I made them out of were from thrift too.

14. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

cerridwen what's up with you and reviving old threads?? lol