Anyone know where I can get a Flex Coil for a Hyperdimensional Resonator?

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by WE1, Mar 29, 2005.

1. WE1

WE1 Member

The Hyperdimensional Resonator

[​IMG]

The Hyper Dimensional Resonator is one of the most advanced instruments of its kind in the world. It's operating theory is based on the old Psychotronic two-dialer some of us used as far back as the late 60s. It is primarily designed as an astral projection/time machine and unlimited white light generator. The unit comes with a witness cell [incase of memory loss,a common problem in older hippies] a two stage rubbing plate,multidimensional stabilizer,optional multi-stage inverter,optional night light [for those afraid of the dark],clear switch,9 volt battery,manual choke with pull-handle,power switch,time-coil inverter and,of course, a piece of crap Mark III two stage flex coil. The flex coils appear to be the weak link. Ever since they started buying the piece of junk Mark III flex coils from China;just to save a few bucks. I'm sure most of you can understand my fustration. For some strange reason, I have had nothing but trouble with mine. I long for the good old days of reasonably reliable Mark II coils that were made in Japan. My transdimensional sonic-hyperdimensonal resonator is one of only three of its kind in the world,that I am aware of. If you have ever had difficulties astral projecting then this device can help you to succeed;if I let you borrow it,that is. But I use mine strictly as a research tool you understand.

Operational Procedures

The unit works similar to a radionic unit. The two dials are tuned radionically to the date and time you wish to travel to. The time coil headband sends the vibrational energy of that time into your third eye. After this is done for 5-10 minutes, you meditate and your astral body should be transported to the date and time you chose. If you have done the procedure on a grid point or vortex, you may even be physically transported in time.Its worked wonders for me over the last few years.

2. luvndrumn

luvndrumn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Sharper Image

3. darrellkitchen

darrellkitchen Lifetime Supporter

Perhaps Steven Gibbs can tell you where to find the old Mark II Resonator Coils. After all, he's the one who built the darn thing ... However, you can buy a new HDR for about $590, ready to use, fully assembled, plugs into a normal 110v outlet. Not saying that if you go back beyond the use of electrical outlets you will be able to return. But then ... thems the chances one takes when Time Traveling ... no ???

If you do plan on traveling beyond that point, you may want to buy the plans and info on Time Travel Physics ($30), Time Portals ($30), Time Travelers Compendium (upgrade of the Sonic Resonator, STB-60 Sonic Time Blaster $30), and your very own Time Travel Machine ($30). The Time Travel Machine plans include diagrams on the Biotronic Oscillator and Atlantean Generator which can be used for physical time travel, and for building artificial grid points.

Whoo hooo !!!

Darrell

PS: Ohh ... forgot to mention ... you can buy this stuff at http://www.futurehorizons.net/time.htm

4. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

If you can find an old econoline van some years used them,i believe 64'-65'

5. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

That's true. I once passed out in one of these and when I woke up it was three days later!

6. WE1

WE1 Member

I think I'm going to sell my HDR on e-bay. I've been having some reliability issues as of late with mine. Such as the time, I re-energized when my flex coil was slightly out of sync. And I found myself at a KKK rally in Selma Alabama circa; 1947. Trust me,that was not too cool. Or the time, I mistakenly installed the reserve power coupling in backwards and wound up on the 30 yard line of a New England Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins football game! Thank goodness the teams were playing at the opposite end of the field when I materialized. But,it was quite embarrasing at the time to say the least. I suppose, I could increase the voltage from 9 VDC to 120 VAC but I really don't like the idea of the extra long extension cord that would be needed. My only real question is, why does Mr.Gibbs insist on installing late 20th century Chinese components on a time machine that was not invented until 2375? And just to give you an idea of the poor overall quality of the componants used in the HDR. I opened up the transwarp fibulator several days ago and found the power coupling controled by a circuit board stamped "Atari Games Systems".:( The only real solution I can see is to use diletium crystals. But they won't be discovered for about another four hundred years. And will be used mostly to power the warp engines in starships.

7. darrellkitchen

Or, you could go back to when Gibbs was a teenager and coerce him into begging his parents for the money to buy the plans to the "All New Hyper-Dimensional Resonater" for the price you paid for it, and a return trip home. That way, he can sell them again in this timeperiod ...

Darrell

8. WE1

WE1 Member

That's a good thought darrell! But I would rather go back a few years further and hopefully prevent Mr.Gibbs from being born in the first place. So he could not rip me off for my original purchase. But that would seem to go against my hippocratic oath. So that would be unwise it seems. Say,what about the idea of installing my HDR in a slightly used Delorian and selling it to a movie studio as a fake time machine? I'll just remove a few of the critical components and install a flux capacitor in place of the all critical flex coil.They'll never know the difference.

[​IMG]

9. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

10. teepi

teepi living my dream

For the dedicated Time traveler:[​IMG]

11. DrSpaceman

DrSpaceman Member

I was going to suggest Radio Shack, but they've been pretty low-tech recently.

12. mart_182

mart_182 Member

did i miss something? none of this thread makes any sense to me...:confused:

13. darrellkitchen

Mmmmmm... could be you've never Time Traveled before ???

Darrell

14. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Gentlemen,

It seems to me all you really need is a "Crazy World of Arthur Brown" orbital polyvinyl sonic disk running at 33 1/3 revolutions per minute on a rotational platter contained within a pressboard fold out stereophonic mechanical to audible conversion unit. This device uses a mechanical gravity activated “tonal arm” which contains a metallic “vibrating needle”. The gravity gradient of the arm must be increased by the application of the mass equivalent of three 1955 Buffalo Head nickels firmly attached with cellophane adhesive ribbon. This will override the fluctuations caused by multiple "revolutionary trips" and allow maximum groove retention of the vibrating tone arm sensing device.

The time spent in the past will be limited to approximately 15 minutes unless turbulence is encountered as the tonal arm traverses the circular disk’s continuous groove. This results in rapid “jump” forwards or backwards in time of a few milliseconds, which can be very disruptive to maximum enjoyment of the trip. If this occurs the mass attachment on the tonal arm must be increased by 10 to 35 monetary units. On rare occasions a “skating effect” may also occur which causes a massive time warp of up to the full 15 minutes of the trip. The only known remedy is to increase the angular inclination of the entire conversion unit in the opposite direction of the “skating effect”. Unfortunately this rarely works, as the rest of the disk will be adversely affected in the other direction.

[font=&quot]As a side note, if the hold down device of the stacking module of the conversion unit is swung outward from the rotational center, a repeating mode will be entered and the trip may be extended ad infinitum. This simple trick was often employed in the past when cosmic travelers were incapacitated for various reasons, which we will not go in to at present.[/font]

15. WE1

WE1 Member

I have a framed Who concert poster above the desk in my office from November 20th of 68 when they were on there legendary Magic Bus Tour. From the Empire theatre in Liverpool featuring the Crazy World of Arthur Brown,Joe Cocker with the Greaseband,and Wayne Fontana and the Mindbenders. Legend has it, The Who destroyed more equipment on this tour than any other. You should see some of the looks it get's from Limbaugh Lovers.

16. traveler3339

traveler3339 Member

I've come across this problem before. There is nothing wrong with your coil, your stuck in a phaze loop. Try de-gausing the coil and set coordinates for a zero time zero distance jump. run the sequence and then REPLACE THE BATTERY! this should clear up the problem.
    [​IMG]

17. darrellkitchen

[Smacks Forehead] Uh ... The Battery ...

Cool pic ... stachu?

Darrell
    HTML:

HTML:

HTML:

18. unionpacificrailroad

unionpacificrailroad Member

Peace WE,

i wish i could be a space explorer. like Star TRek the Next Generation with Cap. Picard of the USS Enterprise. oh man! that is my dream job! explore the universe. as Picard puts it. Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of Star Ship Enterprise. Its Continuing mission, To explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilisations. to boldly go where no one has gone be fore!

later

the tired flower child

19. DrSpaceman

DrSpaceman Member

Well, then, I resubmit my suggestion of Radio Shack: The Battery of the Month Club (if they still have it).

20. hippiestead

hippiestead Ms.Cinnamon

Ihad a old 62 chevy with the same coil . back when your mach 3 was made . it wound up to be from k-mart well anyway check the wires