Anyone Know What These Mean....

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by WeeDMaN, Mar 2, 2015.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

so In my first dream I lose my car....in some town I dont know where it is but everytime Im in a town in my dream its the same layout. anyways Im constantly panicing thinking to myself how I could of done such a thing.

My second one is extremely wierd....
    In the dream someone has been murdered and I know about it.. ... throughout the whole dream I am nervous that people are ggonna find out. sometimes in other dreams theyll like sync with this previous one. like a part 1, part 2 etc;

2. Joker8six

Joker8six Members

yo bud check it out, i was browsin of course and came across ur post

On the average, people spend at least one-third of their lives asleep. While asleep, all of us dream, although we may not remember our dreams. It is important to understand exactly what is occurring while we are in that altered state so that we can use that time of sleep to enhance our functioning in the waking state.
    Dreams can be classified in many different ways. We will examine four types. The first concerns dreams that occur as a result of physiological stimulation. [...] The second category involves thoughts that are dormant in the subconscious. Whatever you think about often becomes impressed in your subconscious mind. [...] The third type of dream concerns the predominating thoughts you have when you are awake. [...] The fourth category of dreams involves those that help to work out karma, that is, lessons that are to be experienced in this lifetime. Sometimes, dreams can be used as a medium to play out the karma that one has accumulated. [...] This serves two functions: one, it saves time because the dynamics do not have to be played out in the physical realm and two, the lessons learned through the subtle body penetrate the soul more thoroughly, leaving lasting impressions.

Consider your state of mind—your consciousness—before going to sleep. This is extremely important. Make a commitment to spend at least fifteen minutes spiritualizing your consciousness before going to bed. Read something spiritual, listen to spiritual discourse or music, or engage in discussion on a spiritual topic. Push aside the chaos and confusion that were a part of your day, and focus on spiritual reality. In this way, you will prepare yourself for the next six to eight hours of sleep. If you allow yourself to focus spiritually, you will provide less of an opportunity for negative elements to enter your dreams. You can then benefit most from your sleeping state.

Spiritual Warrior, Volume I: Uncovering Spiritual Truths in Psychic Phenomena (Hari-Nama Press, 1996)

Chapter 1: Dreams: A State of Reality -

just thought i would share some of that w ya, if u are interested in more lemeknooowbro. thnx.

3. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

Sounds like a whole lot of my dreams.

I haven't got a good opinion about what they mean though.

I remember places in my dreams (streets and landmarks) when I'm dreaming, but I can only remember glimpses of the area when I wake up.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well i don't go to sleep with cops and robbers on the tv. but there is a whole geography of a parallel universe, that i know one region of, that semi-parallels the region i've lived most of my life in this one, and the one city there i sometimes show up in, i know the bus routes and my favorite places and so on. i'm almost never in one where cars are common though. maybe only one dream in a couple hundred if not a couple thousand, and i driving or owning a car, nor do most other people in them. in more then half there aren't even such a thing as cars.

i guess i'm lucky that most of my childhood and adolescense wasn't in cities, so there aren't really cities in as much as half of my dreams.

i do get that sequential thing sometimes where one dream will take up where another one left off. i actually love and enjoy that.