Anyone know of anything going on in Toronto?

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by GentleHeartLamb, May 24, 2004.

1. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

I live near toronto anyone know of anything going on it toronto because I don't got money to be going far for things it would be very apreciated (sorry I got bad spelling)

2. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

I just got back from seing the Dalai Lama giving his Kalachakra empowerment. It was very awesome. There's a big Tibetan Buddhist center in Ontario..

3. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

well I am talking about events and stuff but thanks also I am catholic so ya.

4. Just4laughs

Just4laughs Member

Is a twelve hour drive too far? If not for 40$ you can go to "Woodstock en beauce". For 40$ you get four days of music and camping is included all you need is a tent. The bands range from small Quebec bands to Tea Party, Finger Eleven and my personal fav CCR.:eek: I was supposed to go with some friends from the U.S. but I have to work that weekend:( .

5. shrimpgirl

shrimpgirl Member

where/when does this "Woodstock en beauce" thing go on? (i mean, where in ontario)

6. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

Well I can't drive for one thing but sound like lots of fun when is it because I would try and go if possible please need more info

7. Just4laughs

Just4laughs Member

Its the 1st to the 4th of July. I think the gates open at 8:00am. The town its in is called Beauce and is in Quebec. You can buy tickets at www.billetech.com oh and its first come first served for the free camping so getting there early would be a good idea. One more important thing since its in Quebec you need to know this sentence " Ou est le biere" which is french for where is the beer.

8. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

ok thanks but I know I can't go going to be in ottawa :(

9. BuzzzWorthy

BuzzzWorthy Member

Hey Ho Wanna Go?

Aug 21 Queens Park Toronto. Cannabis In Canada presents the second annual Canabian Day Festival and we would like to extend a personal invitation to you to attend. Before during and after party. Many well known activists like Alison Myrden, Steve Bacon, Terry Parker will be there. If you are at all interested please visit sites below.
    Buzz
    buzz@canabianday.ca
    www.canabianday.ca
    www.cannabiscanada.ca

10. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

I think you spelt one of the sites wrong because it did not work and then i look for it and found one almost like it but it's like this http://www.canabianday.ca/