anyone know of any head shops uptown nyc?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by lemonadejoanna, Jan 14, 2005.

1. lemonadejoanna

lemonadejoanna Member

im visiting my cousins uptown in manhattan...actually, if you could give me the names of any headshops in NyC i would be much obliged...looking for a bulb vaporizer...oh, and by the way, i KNOW that millions of people have posted MILLIONS of messages, but i really can't find a definitive answer on whether the weed inside a bulb vaporizer's smell is easily masked...please do not respond with hostile answers, some of these replies are pretty harsh, and im only a little girl, i cannot defend against these onslaughts!:) i am apologizing for my ignorance in advance:) good night, and wish me a safe *trip*!

2. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

id try downtown manhattan where it more artsy and diverse, uptown is way to upscale.

3. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

There is a shady looking place called 'The Smoke Shop' in midtown, very close to times square. That is the closest head shop I've seen close to uptown. You should check out Greenwich Village, there are bound to be plenty of them there. Then go to washington square park, find someone who looks stoned, and buy yourself some bud.

4. lemonadejoanna

lemonadejoanna Member

thanks so much dahhhhlings! i will definitely check all of these places out! many many thanks:D Joanna