Anyone In Houston Interested In Meeting Up And Not Getting High?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by natural philosophy, Oct 29, 2015.

1. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

I'm in the Galleria area and I'm free pretty much any time. I wanna go to musuems, eat sushi, go to the symphony, grow bonsai trees, drink bourbon at dueling piano shows, go on a brewery tour, play Risk and drink coffee, etc.

I'm not interested in getting high or sitting on your floor. If you don't shower or consider yourself a hippie, we probably won't get along. I wear a tie and I keep my appearance neat so if you come around wearing a stupid fucking poncho and dreadlocks I'll probably not be interested..

I don't usually go online for friends but I've been moving around the U.S. for work and I don't know how long I'll be in Houston. I'm becoming increasingly bored with going out and making friends organically.

1 person likes this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You have not lived yet if you haven't sat on my floor.

3. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Fucking fascist boozers always talking out thier ass can eat shit and die. How about that?

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Did you took offense because you don't shower? The guy is just stating his preferences!

5. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Why are you trying to find friends on hip forums if you hate hippies? I'm sure there's a museums and dueling piano shows forum somewhere you could join. Actually that sounds awesome, but I'm a dirty barefoot hippie.

1 person likes this.
  6. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

u must be new here ^^^ :unsure:

7. natural philosophy

You sound like you don't have much going for you.
    good luck with all that.

8. natural philosophy

I've met a few people from Hipforums before. I visit many online communities, but none of them as long as here - I've been using this username sine 07 and a different name for years before that.

While i realize that most of you people are shit, some people on Hipforums do actually shower and brush their teeth, wear clothes without holes, etc. and are pleasant people.

9. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Naw, it was the part about wearing a tie, lol

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if he's always talking out his ass, it's probably for the best that he doesn't sit on my floor.