Anyone here in a great relationship?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by enhancer13, Jun 13, 2013.

1. bearded

bearded Guest

I'm in a great relationship. We are married for 38 years, we have 2 adult sons, we still sleep in the same bed, we argue and fight continuously, never are bored, hug and have sex at least every week, I love her, she never says that but I feel that she loves me too. We have had difficult times, depressed, thought about divorce but we are still together and I'm happy about this.

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

We have been married nearly 30 yrs, have a son & daughter now adult age.
    We sometimes have a few heated disagreements or arguments but usually sort them out eventualy. My wife & I only have sex when I initiate it . We have gone thru health problems over the years & dealt with them as best we could or got help from a doctor. Our sex life could be a lot more pleasurable if she was more adventurous or allowed me to do things to her I know would improve it a lot more & our relationship would be better to for it.
    I hate being the one who always has to make the first sexual advances.
    Sometimes I wish I had another woman friend for the odd casual sexual encounter who's a bit more willing to perform sexual acts I don't have the pleasure of having with my wife. Even if that 'other' woman was into oral & anal sex & I liked her body etc.

3. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I'm in a happy relationship of 3 years as of the end of the month. There are some aspects about our life together that are very difficult (financial mostly) but everything between us is wonderful. We fight like any other couple but no matter what issue comes to pass, we get through it and love each other more for it. I can easily see myself spending the rest of my life with him.

4. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

yes with life it fucks me everyday.

5. mellie92

mellie92 Guest

Yes, the best ever!