Anyone here ever a member of Overgrow.com (before it died)

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Fueled by Coffee, Sep 18, 2013.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Overgrow used to be of the biggest cannabis growing and discussion forums of all time. It was my first online message board I ever used back in 2003. Back when I used to smoke weed all the time I used that site to learn to grow and hang out with the members. Got to meet a few in person.

I left that site because the moderators and administrators started to enact fascist rules, deleted humorous threads for no reason, and banned users without warning. They were major ass holes.

The website was removed in 2006 when the webmaster was arrested by the Canadian Feds for seed trafficking and other reasons.

I'm not promoting another site on HF mind you, I am merely asking if any of the stoners of this website used that site or remember it. Besides, Overgrow hasn't been a website in 7 years.

2. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Nope never been on it

3. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

I got into forums right around when overgrow was going down. My first forum was cannabis.com so I read a lot about overgrow going down and a lot of users switched over.