Anyone Have Straight Sex With A Lesbian?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by John1234567, Jul 4, 2016.

1. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I had one girlfrind who identifed as lesbian but preferred sex with guys at the time. Her attraction to girls was part of the reason we broke up. I had a crush on my co worker who was a lesbian but i know she had men before. We flirted and made out constantly at work and after. I begged her for years to let me have it....
    One day she invited me over and i never thought it was going to be awkward. She was so much a lesbian and the man in her relationships that eating her pussy did nothing for her. I made out with her and sucked her tits a few times but i never realized she let me because it did nothing for her. After we were down she made a comment that at least i made her satified when i fucked her. It was definately not up to my fantasy if how it was supposed to go.

2. NotJustAnotherGuy

NotJustAnotherGuy Members

I have friends who are a lesbian couple. I first started fucking one of them as we were very attracted to each other. Her partner did not know about it and it went on for months like that. Then she asked if i would be interested in both of them in bed. So the three of us have got together many times and it is heaven. I still see the first one alone from time to time as well. One part of it that is really fun is that they are infatuated with my cock. They cant get enough of it, mostly just playing with it and staring at it but sucking and fucking too. Soo many fun times and memories made with them.
    So the first one who i have more of a connection with has said if something were to ever happen to her partner she would want to be with me. Not sure how that would go but I don't think it will ever happen. I believe she would want to be with a woman again. Only my opinion.

BiArdorGuy likes this.
  3. Sean James

Sean James Members

My ex wife and I had a lesbian friend that wanted her real bad. Her friend called one night and they talked awhile. My ex covered the phone and asked if I wanted to fuck Michelle. I said yes. She picked up the phone and told her that if she wanted to fuck her she had fuck me.......my ex and I went over to Michelles and fucked her. It was a very fun night.

4. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I've never had sex with a lesbian before, but my wife does have a lesbian friend who once offered us a threesome, as long as I didn't penetrate her with my fingers or cock. It never came to fruition though, and even if it "did" it would have most likely been them having lesbian sex with me on the sidelines just stroking myself. LOL

JeffT likes this.
  5. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I did. Twice. Learned some stuff about some lesbians, too.