Anyone have pets that they like to get high?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Ocean Byrd, May 27, 2004.

1. ThreeLeaves69

ThreeLeaves69 Member

Did you now cats have a natural hallucinogen in their brains, so when your sweet litle kitty is runnning around and goin psycho over a little ball, and doin flips and shit....you'll know why her twinkling little eyes have pupils the size of marbles :p

2. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

*disects cat*

Just kidding people, just kidding.

3. psycdelcdragon

psycdelcdragon Member

I've got a ten year old dog who i just recently got high. she loved it....i bet it helped her too cause she's got hip displacia. It was so funny...she got the munchies and she was rotating around the bowl while she was eating...lol

4. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Ya, my cat lets me know when she wants fed after I've smoked her up; she just doesn't shut up.

5. WeedChica

WeedChica Member

dude........i went outside to smoke on tue. at like 4 am & my dog was right there, by the time i was finished he was barking at imaginary things and i had to go in cuz i was paranoid that his barking would give me away to ma parents.........but anyway i did laugh at him for a min while telling him to shut the fuck up while trying to take my last hit........

6. dhs

dhs Senior Member

One of my old grower friends back in Vermont had this pitbull Ana. She would literally follow the pipe, joint or whatever around the room and when you blew out your hit would be in your face licking you and lapping the smoke into her mouth. If you didn't letter her near you while exhaling, she'd get a bit pissed and growl at you.

7. blugirrl1

blugirrl1 Member

I have always shared the bud with my pets. most of them like it and the cats that didn't well i left them alone . my old dog ganja jane used to follow the joint around the room.

8. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

My dog likes it because she has arthritis and it makes the pain go away. We always blow smoke in her ear because I guess that's how they get high, so now whenever anyone has any on them she goes up and nudges at their pockets.

9. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

my cat is moody about weed. Sometimes he will sit real close and wait for it but other times if he smells it he will run out of the room. My dog on the other hand will follow a bowl around the circle and sit pretty while you blow it in his face. He loves to get stoned. His name is Arnold .My cat is Chester and they are both great little stoners.

10. STeReOTyPic_BC_STONE

STeReOTyPic_BC_STONE Member

uhh tonight i blew massive hits into the fish tank bubble intake. then i opened the lid and took a deep breath. i swere we noticed the fish were acting wierder they swam to the bubbles and then all stopped swimming