Anyone Have Experience Of Playing The Stock Markets?

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by Gangster Guru, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Ged

Ged One moment ago... HipForums Supporter

I'm really not worth that much haha. Might be comfortable for five years if I'm frugal. I'm fracked if I know how to generate a living income from this World. But I guess I'm gonna have to try. If Basquiat is worth a hundred million then surely I can sell my stuff for a few hundred occasionally. Geez...

1 person likes this.
  2. Ged

I blew it all on crack, crackwhores, whores and crack.

3. redshoes

redshoes Well-Known Member

I just recently invested in some "cannabis" stocks with a couple of Canadian companies. It is my first time venturing into the world of buying stocks and I am doing it through my own investment account. I didn't have a lot of money to invest with, but it's only been five weeks and currently my cannabis stocks are up an average of 48%. I do follow the Motley Fools. My suggestions (as a newbie) are to make sure that you do your research on the company, watch the news, observe the stock for a couple of weeks (at least) to get a sense of its pattern and never invest more money than you can afford to lose (because no matter how you look at, investing in stock has its risks). Oh, yeah, try not to panic. This has been particularly necessary with cannabis stock as it is currently a bit volatile. Essentially, if I were to cash out today, I would be making $260 on a $520 investment. I will not be cashing out, however, as I think at least one of them will be a great investment over the long haul.

4. jesss

jesss Member

I am so scared of making investments, just because I am scared of loosing and I get very mad if I do. :nomouth:

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

yes every year i put 1000 on pine trees around xmas
    pumpkins for halloween

6. Ged

How much is a McDonalds franchise? Or Maybe I could set up a chain of shoeshine stalls.

7. Ged

The first vegan McDonalds.

8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I bought some Solar Windows Technology a few years ago. Look ém up----if they get rolling---and they are--I'll be fine.

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Hobbes is real Staff Member

real estate is the only way to go here

prices just keep rising and rising

wilsjane likes this.
  10. wilsjane

wilsjane Well-Known Member

London must be the best place in the world to invest. Our £600 house bought in 1957 (one year of my late fathers salary at the time) is now worth 2 million.