anyone have a nudist family?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by ohioubobcat7, Jan 1, 2007.

1. BlissRainbow

BlissRainbow Member

Live and be free that's my philosophy.~ I have my opinions
    and you have your's and that's beautiful.~ When you try to force your way of seeing things on some else, you trying to create a world of clones a world where no one is different and no one has a thought that is different from everyone else's and when you try to do that you end up damaging the world we live in because our world will naturally reject this because the natural state of things is to be different I believe.~

smoothnudists ~ I think the way you see life and the way you raise your children is beautiful, more importantly I think is that I think it's beautiful because it's YOUR way of life, not mine, not anyone else's, but YOUR'S.~

pharmer120 ~ You are absoulutly right in my opinion, when someone makes a generalizing statement like, "It's a crime the world over!"~ it is like they are saying that their opinion is right and the only one the world over, instead of being clear that it is not their cup of tea.~

ferndaddy ~ A home where you cannot be yourself is not a home, but a prison. If I were you, I wouldn't let the matter slide and be strong in my quest to free self-expression. If you are sure this is really a part of who you are, then try to convince your wife that this is a part of who you are and she married you for who you are (unless she didn't) and ask her to at least try to understand it, try to convince her that this is actually a good thing and the many benefits of not feeling bad about yourself.~

To answer your question original topic inquirer, I do not have nudist family for a number of reasons: I feel no reason to put a label on what is perfectly natural and has been for 1,000s of years and only has not been in the minds of a select group of Humans that group being self-denying, nudism is not the instillment of new ideals, but a removal of self-denying ideals, and therefore we should not be calling it "Nudism" or "Naturism" as a new school of thought or anything but instead work to remove the Human social ideals of oppression and suppression that deny the self in it's natural state like we do with sexism and racism. Do I have a family that does not accept these ideals of oppression and suppression? Yes, everyone is my family and everything and there are many who are still free from this oppression and suppression and who have refused to accept them. I do hope to have lovers and children who can see this oppression for what it is and who also refuse to accept it and I hope to raise my children to never feel this oppression until they are strong enough to reject it on their own.~

Also, I don't think you should force your ideals or what you find attractive or 'beautiful' on your children. Yes shaved bodies are beautiful and you may find that ideal, but I would advise not to force that ideal on your children if they reject it. So what if you and your wife and the rest of your family is shaved from head to toe, but 1 of your children refuses to shave and embraces their natural hair?~ Forcing a child to be or to think anything will only end-up with them hating you for it and rebelling against you eventually.~

2. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Quite a good reply!!!!!!!!

3. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

My mum and her brother are nudists, as was their mother.
    Now my sister and I are nudist, it's in our blood. XD

bill697cu, Joshua Van and NudistTed like this.
  4. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

My family and I are. My husband, 2 daughters and 1 son.

bill697cu and Joshua Van like this.
  5. Wine_Not

Wine_Not Members

nope. My family doesn't allow it in the rest of the house and the law doesn't allow it outside.

6. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Isnt the law stupid????

WHATS WRONG WITH INNOCENT NUDITY FOR FUCKS SAKE??

passygalore and Joshua Van like this.
  7. Nudebob

Nudebob Members

I was raised nudist and have raised my family nudist. My daughters are old enough to decide for themselves if they want to remain nudists and so far they so no signs of wanting to abandon our lifestyle. As to the issues of body hair, I consider it a matter of personal preference. My wife and I have tried shaving but didn't like it. My daughters have chosen to be smooth and that's fine with me.

glennmw, Joshua Van and NudistTed like this.
  8. Nudebob

Nudebob Members

I was raised nudist and raised my family nudist. My daughters are old enough to decide for themselves if they want to continue and so far show no signs of changing. My oldest brought her boy friend home for a nude weekend so I guess she is committed.

As to body hair. It's a personal choice. My wife and I tried smooth but went back to a natural look. Our daughters have chosen to be smoothies. It their choice.

9. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

No, but I wish I did!

10. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

No nudist family. Buy they are all acceptingof my choice to be a nudist whenever and wherever I wish, including my own home/studio.
    I don't think the rest of my family would look particularly snazzy in the nude: pot-bellied, wine/beer drinking, overweight and driving their cars 300m to the shopping centre and back while I, lithe and taut, would sooner get on my bike or walk down and back. There is a sporty wagon in the garage though when I really want to let rip...

*pixy* likes this.
  11. Emmet78

Emmet78 Members

Pretty sure that would possibly be illegal

12. Masturbation is not illegal. As long you are masturbating yourself can take place in the presence of your family. For example, if one of the children or teens watching television, and they masturbate herself that it not illegal. Preteen or teens male, a female can masturbate openly with their family. If you masturbate for arousal, someone else sexually is wrong, yes it is illegal. Forcing your child or teen to be nude in front of someone is unlawful - If the child or teen is naked on their only terms that it is not illegal. Mother "talk." What is it? It mothers who sit around discussing their child genitals with each other outside of medical or health question is illegal. Who are these women, they are pedophiles. Pedophiles talk does more damage to a child or a teen then if someone does physical to a child or teen, like oral sex. Many mothers find themselves in conversation with other women about their child genital when none of any women business. For example, is the boy cut off of foreskin or not: the girl period, and the boy wet dreams. Taking liberality with a child with a conversation in a sexual nature can put you in jail. So if a mother tells another mother, I got the family white clothes of the family to wash (underwear), and I notice a wet spot on the boy underwater, and it was semen and sperm is a crime. Informing someone else, your son had a wet dream. Note - female babysitters have a girl over to hang out, and you expose the child body to her in changing a diaper or bathing the child can put you on the national sex defender list. Making fun or bullying, harassment of child genitals is a crime. Kicking boy or girl in the gender is illegal. Fisting a girl in the vagina is illegal. Popping a boy penis as it is an erection state is unlawful.

There is nothing wrong with nudity, naked, nude, or nudists. Being naked does not cause any more sexual behavior than those who wear clothes. More sexual abuses go on with clothes wearing then being without clothes.

13. Many people can not separate sex from the Human Body. They see being nude is sexual when it not. The reason why they see their self being sexual when they are naked. They are the ones who always locking the bedroom or bathroom door. They have trouble with nudity in a same-sex locker room or changing rooms. You find this a lot in American culture because the society there dramatic women or girls being sexual when they should not.

Many have a serious issue of a brother and sister seeing each other naked and they see it being sexual. There nothing more wonderful for a sister and brother seeing each body and watch it grow and develop.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2020
  14. Teen girls can shave their public hair if they what to. It not illegal and is not a crime. Honestly, when girls and women do shave their public hair that they what others to see the beauty of their genitals without the hair blocking it. The more girls and women are open with their genitals that they have a more positive attitude about their sexuality. They pick a more healthy relationship with both genders. They remove the shame of what their genitals look like. It does not matter what size the labia lips are. If the clitoris is very enlarged, or the open to the vagina is more open to becoming less concerned. Girls at a nudist's resorts, camps where they know each other with other nudists are not trouble when they have their period in front of others. The same for boys when they release semen or sperm from their penis.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2020
    glennmw likes this.
  15. Very true. There is more sexual abuse with people who wear clothes than those who practice nudist's life.

nldn and glennmw like this.
  16. Law does allow it outside in area which has been marked to be nude. You can be nude on private land as long the neighbors do not see it. In some community that children can be nude up to the age of 11 years old.

17. Pierre Milne

Pierre Milne Members

Hi, your post seems so awesome. Definitely how I want me & my family to live, but so far I'm the only nudist. For how long have you been living this way?

Joshua Van likes this.
  18. The Shark

The Shark Members

My wife and I are nudists but we do not include our kids (4 & 2) in any nudist activity. Right now we like to keep that as something just for the two of us.
    Will that change? I dont know. Sometimes I think I would like to give our kids an opportunity I wish I could've had to enjoy nudism at a young age. But OTOH there are downsides to it. Right now I think they're too young for it. Small kids have no filter and freely talk about anything and everything to anyone. Maybe we'll see when they're a little older, but at that age they may have no interest in seeing mom and dad naked, let alone letting anyone see them.

19. Pierre Milne

Pierre Milne Members

Of what I could deduct from many discussions is that it's better to start very early. The longer you wait the more society has a negative effect on them, their views etc. It becomes difficult to change the negative views they have adopted.

Joshua Van likes this.
  20. glennmw

glennmw Members

my family is all nudist we love it.my 3 girls prefer to be nude its there choice hopefully they will carry on