anyone have a nudist family?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by ohioubobcat7, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ah its OK my friend,everyone should be loving/caring towards all :)

2. SunnyHappyVegan

SunnyHappyVegan Member

I think it's down right stupid that marijuana is illegal. How should anybody have the right to say a plant does not have the right to be grown?
    My guess is because if people begin growing it themselves and smoking it instead of cigarrettes or using it as medicine instead of aspirin... well, then how would the gov get all their extra money? ;)
    I was just pointing out that what is and isn't legal isn't a good argument. But having any sexual relationship with one's child is not a good idea... imo

3. enchantedpagan012

enchantedpagan012 Member

Yes my 3 little boys and i *11,9, and 7* are all nudists. Well my ex husband is as well if you want to count him.

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  4. enchantedpagan012

enchantedpagan012 Member

What is it with all these people letting you know they and their daughters shave?

5. Voice of Truth

Voice of Truth Member

I think it's the latest fad. And like all fads, someone is making money from it and the general public is finding reasons why it's the greatest thing to occur since the invention of the wheel.

6. enchantedpagan012

enchantedpagan012 Member

I can't image instructing my sons about the pleasures of shaving because it's better to be smooth sheesh. On occasion i have shaved and they of course asked about it but thats normal i think. Noticing how a lot of people who bring the subject up only have a few posts i can imagine though that their stories are made up.

7. Voice of Truth

Voice of Truth Member

You have to accept that we live in a very very manipulated world and that the overwhelming majority of people will rationalize the manipulation. In this situation they're going to claim that it's somehow better for thier health, hygene or that sex is made better.

All of which I could say as a parent that you should,

1) Teach your children to wash properly and they won't need to shave or wax down below.

2) Discuss openly all the facets of sex in the home. Then at least if they decide to remove their pubic hair, they'll do it not because of some cosmetic company's manipulation. But because they want to do it for themslf.

3) Finally, teach their kids that nature is not a car manufacturer. There are no "optional parts" on the humanbody. Just because we can live without something, doesn't mean it wasn't doing something important.

8. enchantedpagan012

enchantedpagan012 Member

I agree with all that :).

9. RuthUK

RuthUK Guest

can I just say I am sure your wife is looking down over you a Tear in her eye but a smile on her face your family will still love you but life is so hectic these days making us put the ones we love slightly too the back of our minds sadly

Bless you Ruth XXX

10. Dude111

What a nice reply!!!

Welcome to the site :)

11. clubFKK

clubFKK Member

As for me, there are no nudists in my family and as far as my extended family is concerned not many people know that I'm a nudist.
    Anyway, those who know do not object.

12. SUPRISEDMARY1

SUPRISEDMARY1 Guest

Till i was 15 i never went naked at home. One night i came home when i was suppose to be at a friends house. when i walked in i heard some noise from the living room i peeked in and hter were my mom dad mr peter marlyn, lester adn cathy and hank and betty all naked in the living room i did not hear my uncle henry come up behin me he too my hand and led me to he living room and tole htem i was peeking at them. my mo said it 3wa n ly fair i get naked too since i was old enought to knw abut being naked soon i was joing them on all ther nudist ripsps and parties i love being naked

Joshua Van likes this.
  13. noahsark

noahsark Guest

I do have a nudist family: it was how I was brought up. I stopped when I was about 14 because I'm ftm transgender and I have some issues with being naked, even on my own. I hope that when I've completed the transition as much as is possible I will go back to it. I don't know if I will though... my family weren't very happy with me deciding I wasn't going to do anything naked.

14. darleen

darleen Guest

Unfortunate not I'm the only one

15. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

Darleen,
    If you are ready for a family of your own, there are lots of guys looking to meet someone like you. You can pick the best of the best when you are ready.

16. Dude111

Well its good YOU have not been brainwashed right? -- You can see thru it all which is excellent :)

17. The Divine Marquis

The Divine Marquis Guest

Good ethos!

18. TeagysCarbon

TeagysCarbon Guest

Sadly I'm the only one in my family who is a nudist, but when I'm older I will definately raise my kids as nudists.

19. Derekmartinc

Derekmartinc Guest

Currently my family is not exactly nudist but we do all go nude around the house quite a bit, in the evenings especially. My wife is Japanese and I guess it was mainly because of her that thing developed that way. In Japan, nudity is quite common, they have a kind of communal bathing system there in homes, so its not unusual for members of the same family to be nude/see each other nude quite a lot. So it was only natural that we would follow that path. We have four kids, one girl and 3 boys. Our daughter is 12 now, the boys 9,6 and 4. Nobody - at the moment - has any problem with nudity. Everybody is very relaxed about it. I have been shaving for a number of years but my wife only trims as the shaving causes severe itching for her (she did try it but had to give up). But she would rather not have the hair and is helping our daughter get into a shaving routine now. We dont go to nudist beaches or resorts or mix with other families, its just a normal thing to be casual about nudity at home. Im happy the way things are and hope they continue. My daughter is into puberty now though and Im wondering if she will start to turn away from the nudity soon, when she becomes a teenager. Did anybody else find that to be a problem in their experience?

20. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

Why would that be a problem?
    You've have to respect each and every persons choice. Nudism is your choice not hers. At the very least you have raised her to accept your nudity.

Shayla x