Anyone have a MFM threesome - specifically, double penetration?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Tarp, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

My wife and I fantasized about DP using me and a dildo. When we had our first MFM I thought we'd try DP. Got too wrapped up in the sex and never tried an actual DP. Figured the prep would put too big of a hold on the activities. A BIG regret!

jmadre likes this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My bi-sexual bud's wife enjoys being double penetrated. She's got a beautiful pink bung hole and loves to be rimmed for 20-30 minutes while riding her husband before I slide into her ass. We've both been inside her pussy together a number of times too, but I enjoy fucking her ass while he fucks her pussy the best so I can also feel his raging hard cock sliding against mine. He and I have been wanting to double penetrate her ass but she's not allowed us yet due to our combined girth. I can't blame her.

3. Chastityguy

Chastityguy Members

I never have done a 3some. But i have a strap on for a 3some for a penis and a dildo. Have done this and i think have done both a dp and a dvp. I was good times. One problem
    Is moving i would think it does not feel as good as 2 guys as one going in the other out. Also i would like to feel his cum in there as i would be in her (hopefully he would cum before me ). She enjoyed it and talked about it recently and she seemed to want to do this again so maybe

jmadre and Bocci like this.
  4. Bocci

Bocci Members

“Also i would like to feel his cum in there as i would be in her (hopefully he would cum before me ).”

Interesting. Hadn’t really given this a thought until you specifically mentioned it. If I understand you, I think you’re saying you want to be in there (DVP) while he’s cumming and to feel that.
    That seems so different, though I’m not sure why I find it so, that I can’t say whether I’d like that or not. You have, however, piqued my curiosity. Thank you.

jmadre and Chastityguy like this.
  5. Chastityguy

Chastityguy Members

I would like to feel his cum and see how much wetter,slippery or whatever say it would be amd hopefully she would be wet and then all.9f a sudden wetter lol

jmadre likes this.
  6. Bocci

Bocci Members

Ok. No doubt she’d be wetter. That’s confirmed by anyone who’s experienced “firsts” and “sloppy seconds”. I may have read too much into your original statement then. I got the impression you were looking to feel the pulses in his penis as well as the sensation of his cum flooding her vagina while you both were inside her.
    Now I’m curious as to whether or not I was just projecting an interest I didn’t even know I had or had even thought of before.

Suburbanray likes this.
  7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Been there with DVP. Whoever cums first makes that moment very enjoyable. I could feel his cum spurting out against the shaft of my cock and it enhanced me to blow my load as well just as she screamed out that she was cumming. She was spewing cum as we both picked up the pace of fucking her as we recovered very quick as our cocks were rubbing together in all three of our orgasms. Within 5 minutes she had another orgasm.

Seaisgreen, Bocci and Suburbanray like this.
  8. Bocci

Bocci Members

interesting. Now the next question: which feels better in such a situation, being the first to cum in her or being the second?

Suburbanray likes this.
  9. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Thats what would be so hot, feeling the other guy ejaculating inside her. Like you I love feeling another guys cum inside her when I'm fuckjng her.

Art Maples and Bocci like this.
  10. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Damn that sounds so so hot. Feeling his cock spurting close inside her would make me cum instantly.

Bocci likes this.
  11. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I'd want to feel him cumming first, it would set me off.

Bocci likes this.
  12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It certainly is a different yet very satisfying feeling. As each of our cocks were sliding in opposite directions inside her I could feel the full rigidness of his cock as well as her vagina clamping down and it enhanced my hard-on. The same woman, his wife has also welcomed he and I to penetrate her vagina and ass together which is as equally satisfying. As she rides him, I proceed to provide her with a very satisfying rimming of her sexy bung hole before entering. We found it easier and more enjoyable for all of us when he and I work in opposite thrust inside her. Again, I can feel the rigidness of his hard cock sliding against mine as I eventually release my load while balls deep inside her ass and his cock balls deep inside her vagina and it's then when she loses control and has had some magnificent orgasms with both of us deep inside her.

13. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Have done mmf a number of times, but never done DP. Not really a fan of things in my bum unfortunately, although I do like the thought of trying it.

14. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's fun! ;)

jmadre likes this.
  15. Ralfee

Ralfee Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

16. Ralfee

Ralfee Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Does your wife like DVP? Has she ever tried it?

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yes, she has but she's not a big fan herself.

jmadre likes this.
  18. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

Does my cock and a dildo count?if it did then I have been DP my wife ever since lived with her.

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife was an anal slut (lucky me) and a number of times she would work a dildo in her vagina while I was fucking her in the ass or vise-versa. My present wife does enjoy me working a dildo in her vagina while on top (69) fucking her mouth.

dickiea584 likes this.
  20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm 8" and thicker than average and he's 9 1/2" but not as thick as me and we didn't have any problems once she was dripping wet after watching the two of us sucking each other for a while. It was more difficult getting my cock in his wife's ass with his cock in her pussy than it was getting both our cocks in my wife's pussy.

jmadre and Suburbanray like this.