Anyone had a close call with the authorities?

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Femme of Violence, Sep 9, 2012.

1. falconer

falconer Member

I was driving to a friend's place from a bar at 2am. Got pulled over.
    HTML:

Was busted with 5g psilocybin mushrooms and some herb. The cop took my stash and let me go.

2. outonthetiles

outonthetiles Member

I have a few but there one that stands out the most to me is this one!
    I was coming home from a nightclub in North Jersey sometime in the mid 90's. I was completely f'd up tripping my face off among other things and to top it off I had just bought a new car....that day... a stick shift crx... I never drove stick,ever and so I had an extra hard time getting it together. I was on a bridge at like 4 a.m -just me and my best friend-an overly dramatic drag queen (looking more like a tragic prom queen at the end of an especially rough evening)and my car is like a bucking bronco bouncing around and stalling out. All of a sudden, flashing lights were behind me and from what I remember the hottest cop that ever walked the face of the earth was leaning in my window.He looked a lot like Eric Estrada: [​IMG]...y'know "Ponch" from "Chips"- I shit you not!There was a lot of smiling and flirting going on-between my drag queen friend and Officer "Ayequerico!!!!":policeman:.I think at one point he asked me if I was drunk- I told him no, it was just that I had this new car and blah blah blah... I don't know exactly what I said, that part gets hazy! I do remember him telling us to go straight home.Not sure how we didn't get locked up that night-The 45 minute ride home ended up taking like 3 hours and we were hooting and hollering all the way down Route 9. Aaah, those were the days!:2thumbsup:

3. Bali_Of_Bucket

Bali_Of_Bucket Guest

This is my first post, and I am glad to join the hip people. I was 19 and a freshman in college during the spring semester. I had copped a qp earlier in the day, and was hanging out at a buddy's crib 2 blocks from my dorm. My peoples from back home (jersey) whom was staying at my dorm with me for a few days was with me too. We left about 2 am to head back to the dorm. We decide to smoke a blunt on the walk. We see police across the street yet think they won't smell the weed. Wrong. The cops ride up on us. My friend denies that we were smoking but I knew better. I admit to having a blunt and stomp it out in front of them. My only thought is to not have this cop pat us down, because i have the qp in my jeans. I play like a bitch and the cop lets us go with a stern warning. Nice.

4. RustyRivers

RustyRivers Member

Got arrested for smoking weed lol

My brother, his girlfriend and three other friends lived together in a big apartment, and all of them are smokers, so ofc I was there alot and smoked with them. At the time there was both living plants, dealing and smoking at that place and from time to time I came with a couple of ounces just to get stoned for a few days. At that time one of them was appearently closley watched by the "drugpolice" and at one point, january 2012 the raided the apartment. We only had little over 1 ounce and two new plants which they took together with us. 7ppl in the apartment at the time, and ofc the police had to come in the middle of the day and take us (guys) to the station. The girls was hold at the apartment and was questioned and tested (urine) while the dog searched the place and found the plants..

All dealing charges was dropped because we were smart with words, but we all got a good €300-600 bill to pay (as I was not living there I only got possesion and had to pay €300).

Just an ordinary bust lol but it was my first bust in 14 years of smoking...

5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Got stopped by CHP in 1970 with 75 hits of L in my pocket. Got lucky or else I'd still be under the jail.

Got stopped with a bunch of beer in the car (when beer was bad-ass to the cops-I was 18). When he turned his back ,I hauled and jumped a barbed wire fence and ran like hell. He let my friends go AND never found the beer. Took me all night to get home as we were 10 miles from town.

6. Mad Nok

Mad Nok Member

Story Time! sorry for the long post, but its a good read..

This is my ONLY close call with authorities, and I pray that it stays this way. Me and my friends M & A went to pick up an ex-dealer (Who was on probation) to go score a half oz of some buds. We picked up, and the dealer (C) decided to break probation for the day. We drove around for a bit rolling joints, smoked one behind a grocery store and decided to go score some booze too, all while smoking joints on the ride.

C ran into a sketchy store that was known not to ID people, and walked out with some liquor and tobacco. In unison, M, A, and C all want to go smoke a fat blunt in a EMPTY parking lot in broad daylight. I tell them that it just has bad idea written all over it, and insist we go to a park. They all laugh, say I'm too high and that I'm paranoid, and reluctantly agree to go smoke in the park. Well about two hours later, Im dropped off at home and was told that everyone else was heading home as well. I had my share of the bud, I was happy as a lark.

Then about two hours after arriving at home, its beginning to get dark and I receive a text from A's sister- who has never, ever, ever texted me before. I didn't even know she had my number. She wanted to know where A was (I thought he was at home), and said he was not answering his phone. I calmed her down a bit, and called A, M, and C. None of them answer. I try to call her back, but she wont answer either.. So the next morning I see A in first period at school and ask about the other day.

Apparently, they all decided that since I was gone it would be okay to pass around a bottle of liquor and bubbler in the SAME FUCKING parking lot in the hood when some cops pulled in. A & M ended up with a two week drug class, C ended up in a juvenile detention facility for an unknown amount of time. A told me that I was right, he was wrong, and that he would listen to my advice from now on.

Moral of the story? Paranoia is not always a bad thing!