Anyone from the UK for advice here?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by rickypaulson, May 25, 2013.

1. rickypaulson

rickypaulson Guest

Hiya, I'm from UK and would like some info on Mushrooms, availability, how "naughty" they are etc?

2. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Very naughty. As naughty as it gets.

They grow are available in a field near you, starting round July/August as the weather gets cooler and damper. You should google as much as possible on psilocybe semilanceata. Although there aren't any deadly lookalikes, it's nice to know the thing you're eating is actually going to make you trip and give you as little stomach upsets as possible. And it's good practise for any other countries where a little mistake can result in your death.

3. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

You can go find some liberty caps or just pop over to Amsterdam and buy some truffles

4. Shamanix.

Shamanix. Guest

Yes from England too, and i pick and store Liberty caps every season, occasionally fly agarick's aswell. But mainly stick to the libs though, very recognisable to find and collect etc, and after finding a good site over 10 yrs ago ive returned back there every year since to harvest.

And like said do some research on the net and books etc before going out picking, or you could make yourself realy ill or worse.
    any questions dont hesitate to ask, stay safe .. And have fun !

5. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

My advice is leave the UK

It sucks balls

6. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh