Anyone From Massachusetts?

Discussion in 'Massachusetts' started by PhishGirl, Jan 9, 2005.

1. phlyfinch

phlyfinch Member

I'm from mass specifically the revere/boston area :D

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Aren’t they going to make some kind of reality tv show in revere based on jersey shore and centered around revere beach and ocean ave?

Hotwater

3. Mik Nemo

Mik Nemo Guest

:)Im from the worcester area as well! livin it up as best i can in clowntown!

4. Nina86

Nina86 Member

I'm from Milford :)
    It sounds pretty exotic but trust me, it is lol! kidding :D :eggnog:

5. sammy54543

sammy54543 Member

abington
    cultivator,extractor and synthesizer king:eek:

6. hippyborus

hippyborus Member

im from mass. live near worcestor

7. willdufauve

willdufauve Member

Near Amherst.

8. gesone

gesone Member

Worcester here.

9. cactusmann

cactusmann Member

.I used to live up there. I am glad I moved.I still don't understand why massachusetts voters voted to pass a hundred dollar fine on possesion of cannabis.Most people are so happy it passed .I would not want to get a hundred dollar ticket for having possesion of a harmless substance.Why go through all the work getting enough signitures to get it on the ballot and nothing about legalization in the new law.It is a way of taxing and harrasing cannabis users.I would pissed off if I lived there.

10. el_sahel

el_sahel Guest

The idea was that instead of getting a misdemeanor (and possibly 6 months of probation or whatever) for possessing less than an ounce, you just get a fine. Its an improvement on the old law.

I'm from MA btw (Near the Wrentham Outlets) and I'm new here. :)

11. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Furthermore, it's easy to beat the $100 because there is no law that you have to carry ID unless you're driving, so you can give the cop any name you like.

I live in Boston.

12. plur_entropy

plur_entropy Guest

Im in SE MA, kinda smack between providence and boston. Looking to meet some raver/smoke/party/chill buddies around. hit me up! plur ♥

13. dbrogan14

dbrogan14 Guest

I live i SE MA as well in the attleboro area and i would say i use to be a raver (maybe a techno club goer and after hrs party goer).. but know i am getting older and even though i am still young at heart and when the house music comes on i get butterflys in my stomach and goose bumps on my arms... My husband and I do miss those days (and molly) .. everytime i see louie devito is coming to prov. i wish i didnt feel out of my element and just go... it would be nice to just spend some quality (lovey dovey) time with my husband (and molly) but i cant seem to find anything in this area and it has been a LONG time since we have a had a great night...

14. plur_entropy

plur_entropy Guest

Therapy is definitely the way to go. They also have Glo Bar, their sistyer club, for good after hours chill/trance. I am attending the Subculture event on April 15th with some friends, the tickets are on presale at only $20. Its gonna be sick :) Great place, great people. fb: http://www.************/event.php?eid=188680074487847

15. claythrow

claythrow Member

I'm in Mass on the souther NH boarder

16. dbrogan14

dbrogan14 Guest

I heard that there where some triple stack rolls in the area ? any thoughts on them? or has anyone tried them? If so please share any info ... good:sunny:(hopefully) or Bad) :devil: like i said iwould much rather hang out with "MOLLY" but i can't find anyone around here who can help me with that :confused: which really sucks .. cause i could really use some Lovey Dovey-ness with my husband :love:.. well i appirciate any and all help ... thanks so much..

17. iLoveCrAcKeRs

iLoveCrAcKeRs Guest

Well I ' m kinda just gonna join this but I live right by the NH boarder but go to school an hour south , in Marlborough . Super small town that few people have heard of it so I ' m not even gonna say :3

18. plur_entropy

plur_entropy Guest

I know where Marlborough is :) You'd be surprised how many people from the north MA/south NH area who hit up therapy and other local events on a regular basis. I'm gonna be hitting up Subculture on April 15th if you're looking for something to do, its gonna be a trip :) There's a Dance til Dawn at URI next Saturday as well.

19. iLoveCrAcKeRs

iLoveCrAcKeRs Guest

That sounds fun . I live in Townsend , MA . It ' s pretty small population wise but it ' s nice sometimes .

20. borntobwild

borntobwild Member

I grew up in South Boston in the 1970's. Went back in 04..boy it's changed.