Anyone from Maryland?!?!? or nearby?

Discussion in 'Maryland' started by Starburst, Sep 2, 2005.

1. 2ndCHANCE

2ndCHANCE Guest

Is there seriously a Mccool,WV? I'm (originally)from Clarksburg,WV. Never heard of Mccool,lol. But, I like the sound. I'll start telling ppl that ask where I'm from that "I'm from Clarksburksburg,WV, bout an hour and half east of MCCOOL". YEA, I like it. (even if there isn't really a Mccool). I'm too lazy/baked to look it up myself right now. I'd have to change tabs, etc....lol. Anyway, have a good one....

2. zachtt

zachtt Member

im out in harford county.

3. dizz36

dizz36 Member

carroll county.

4. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

carroll county!!

5. dizz36

dizz36 Member

Hahah cool

6. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

yeah i thought so too, was gonna add u as a friend but didnt want to seem creeepy, lol

7. dizz36

dizz36 Member

Hahah nahh i would have been chill. But i sent you a friend request.

8. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I am from Delaware, and there isn't a freaking Delaware forum! Our state has nearly one million people, more than a couple of states on the list here. Damn it.

But, I was born in Baltimore. I was raised in Lancaster County, PA (above Cecil County, MD), and now live in the area between Newark and Wilmington, DE.

And, important to mention, is my Maryland roots. All of my ancestors from my father's side are from Maryland until you go back enough that they were born in England or Ireland. And, my mother's mother is a Maryland family until you go back to England and Ireland and France. However, her father is an English-Canadian.

9. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

saw u in the opiate forum!! i guess ur close enough with roots to md to be here!! welcome!!!!! lol

10. inneed240

inneed240 Guest

Hey guys new to the fourm but must say that I am in frederick

11. marlonbarlow

marlonbarlow Guest

Im in frederick as well...anyone wanna get in contact to chat a bit about anything?

12. Johnny Cocker

Johnny Cocker Guest

Washington DC ALLDAY!!!

13. FallenStar

FallenStar Guest

Talbot County, Eastern Shore... but originally from DC area :D

14. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

silver spring - new here - finding jobs is so hard, any advice? ughh

15. pattymary

pattymary Member

i am dreaming to go to ocean city! how is the seafront? is it possible to do a long walk on the seafront and how long is it?are there organic and health food stores in ocean city or some buddhist associations? what are the best things to do there? what are the best times of the year to visit when there is a lot of activity is it a dormant place in the winter or is the place always active? can we swim in the ocean and is the ocean rough? i really want to visit this place but since i am french i do not have the least idea about it except there is a boardwalk and a seafront and famous fries!tell me about it thank you!PATTYMARY

16. gdez

gdez Guest

bmore

17. GHOSTCRAB

GHOSTCRAB Banned

Ask permission to watch the crab pickers at the seafood factory. They sit at long tables, their fingers flying as they pick the meat from the crabs. Often they will break out in song.

18. I used to live i Carney, MD and grew up on Joppa road. I miss it there a lot, hopefully I'll move back one day if I find a room mate to move in with.

19. Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels Member

I'll be moving back to Bethesda at the end of June. If anyone is around then, send me a message.

20. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

I grew up on the Carroll/Baltimore county line...went right through my back yard, so I had choice of school system, err well my parents. Now living near the pa/md line, lol are my parents indecisive or what?