Anyone Ever Pay For Something With Sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Kerri, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

No. But when I was a mechanic a real hot looking black girl came into my shop. It was turning evening and we were slow at the pumps. She drove in jumped out and said if anybody here can fix my stuck door I will give them a blow job. Carl and I said wow sure. I fixed the door in about 2 minutes and she was already sucking Carl's dick in the back room. He walked our and I walked in and she did me for payment.

Then later on down the road I changed careers and did a case for a girl and it turned out very well in her favor. She said let me buy you lunch to thank you. I accepted. Then she said come to my house and I will thank you the right way. I said aw shucks thats not necessary but she insisted and I went. OMG I was over paid all night. Good old pre married days.

2. I've said before I kinda paid my roommate with it for my side of the rent one time. It was unsaid but understood

Well I'm curious and Toecutter like this.
  3. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Everyone that lives with someone is paying for sex in someway.

4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Everyone that has sex with someone, living with them or not, is paying for sex in someway. Sex is rather expensive. Probably the most expensive thing you'll ever do.

Toecutter likes this.
  5. Haha I guess you might be on to something

Toecutter likes this.
  6. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

The OP on this is no longer on HF. She apparently gave a guy a bj for helping her move. So I would say that she has used sex as payment for services rendered. She probably has had guilt or shame about this over the years and is looking for reinforcement that it’s common. It is common. Maybe she’s lurking around here under a different name now,
    She is in the Psych field and I think she used the site for research. She told me she didn’t but I think she did.

7. Miss Margaret

Miss Margaret Members

Wow, I guess it didn't take too much for you to put out with a man.

Isn't there a word to describe women like that?

The artist formerly known as Mistress Margaret.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Fantastic!

9. Miss Margaret

Miss Margaret Members

I remember now. The word is slut!

10. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

slut in a nice way, but still a BLESSING. would be a good word.

11. Miss Margaret

Miss Margaret Members

Sounds like a sex worker to me, although maybe a "thrift store" type.

A couple of drinks isn't all that expensive.

The artist formerly known as Mistress Margaret

12. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

I once got a really good blowjob for fixing a female friends pc

13. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

Not sex but as a teenager I kissed my friend’s feet in exchange for being able to play his Atari.

14. RIJACO

RIJACO Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My ex-wife traded sex for drugs.

15. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

I have posted here before that my fwb has fucked our contractor for a reduced price for some work that he did. He was shocked when she asked him in front of me and I said she is not kidding. They went upstairs and I heard grunting and moaning and the bed creaking and after about an hour the price went down. She also blew and fucked our mechanic for a discount. My fb fucks her landlord monthly for a rent discount. She in fact fucked him yesterday. I find it a major turn on and love fucking them as a sloppy second.

16. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I would be great to have sex to pay for things I always thought it would be great and I think some people would do it but I know there would be most people say that’s not right. I’m not one of them I would have sex to pay for things . I gave a guy a bj for some work he did in my house I knew him for a few years and I know he is bi sexual and he knew I was to I gave him a bj for a half hour and wow did he cum but I swallow all of his load and he did the plumbing for free .