Anyone Ever Pay For Something With Sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Kerri, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Pantyqueen

Pantyqueen Members

I've never used sex as currency.

But here's an uncomfortable situation I once wound up in I work from 3pm to midnight in south boston.

One evening after work I got caught parked in a parking lot masturbating. The hit who found me told me to let him watch me jerk of or he would report me to the police

2. Makehersquirt

Makehersquirt Members

Shit ill help ya move anytime. And ill eat your pussy

3. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

No, but I did talk to a guy once who got off on women demanding money from him. He asked me to do it and I was like why not. I tried it and got 20 bucks for two minutes of talking down to him. I later found out that's an actual form of domination. If I knew it would have worked, I would have asked for more.

4. Vabeachbud

Vabeachbud Members

I’d probably pay for certain types of humiliation lol

5. la Principessa

Shit, I should totally become a dominatrix lol

thefallenone1986 and Vabeachbud like this.
  6. Vabeachbud

Vabeachbud Members

If you want to give it a shot, call me tonight! Lol

7. la Principessa

I don't have your number lmao

8. Makehersquirt

Makehersquirt Members

Want mine haha

9. la Principessa

I'm not giving anyone my number lol

10. Makehersquirt

Makehersquirt Members

Haha i was just messing around

11. la Principessa

12. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

nice i'd be your pet

13. lmm00

lmm00 Members

I’ve done this with my husband for fun. Like if we are sitting around watching tv I might say “I’ll give you a blowjob if you go get me some ice cream”. It’s a joke because I’m very high drive and he knows I’ll do it anyway but he’s a good guy so he humors me.

14. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I met and became friends with an older woman who was going through a divorce. She was a little plump, had a deformed hand, and a boy of about 7 years old. One evening she reaches out to me knowing I knew something about electronics. She wanted to know if I could come to her apartment and look at the TV as it was on the blink. Since I had nothing to do and it was something I was familiar with I drove by to take a look. It was an old tube type color set we had back in the day. There were several tubes that were dead so I pulled them out and we went to the local electronic parts store and got replacements. She was extremely grateful to get the TV working again. She wanted to reward me for my efforts but I declined as it was to late for anything to happen. Actually, I had no idea what she referring to. That’s how dense I was about the subject of sex back then. Oh, I masturbated a little now and then using Penthouse magazine letters to stimulate me but other than that nada on the sexual scene. I left and went home to bed. The next day she calls and asks me to dinner at her apartment as a thank you. I was always looking for a good meal so I accepted. Dinner was great and after she got her son into bed she came onto me real strong. We were on her couch and she was all over me. Soon clothes started to come off or to put it better she was doing the undressing for both of us. When I found her naked breasts I couldn’t believe what was happening even though knew there was more to come.

15. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

16. dodge

dodge Members

Years ago I had my own HVAC business. I had been to this lady's house several times to work on her ac systems.We got to the point where we talked to each other like friends and not customer and service provider. After finishing repairs on one of the systems,I gave her her invoice. She asked if we could "take it out in trade" ? I have to admit I really want to because she was a very attractive woman! BUT at the time I had a wife and 3 small kids at home and needed the cash.

17. Philky

Philky Members

Lucky guy right there!

18. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

When I was a mechanic a women drove in with a problem and said if you fis it I will give the both of you blowjobs. I fixed it and she did.

Vabeachbud and thefallenone1986 like this.
  19. Vabeachbud

Vabeachbud Members

20. Just for fun

I have paid and been paid.

21. Just for fun

Thanks