Anyone Ever Pay For Something With Sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Kerri, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Kerri

Kerri Members

I’ve heard those stories too but don’t have any direct knowledge of it happening. I suspect most are made up. I certainly hope the ones involving children are. That’s abhorrent

2. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wow. Nanny state idiocy. He did right to turn her down. But to report her??? I believe that was cruel. If he cared anything about her as a person and a member of society he would have talked to her about the implications of such an offer, and then offered to help her pass with tutoring sessions. Seems we're at the point of demanding more money for less work; to heck with loving what we're doing and caring about society. Sad, and no wonder we're in the shape we are... :-/

3. Kerri

Kerri Members

He *has* to report her otherwise he’s set himself up for being accused. If she’s offers him a bj and he says nothing but starts private tutoring he’s got an indefensible legal case

Noserider likes this.
  4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Good point. Which, of course, opens up another aspect of things gone awry with our society. Whether she offered or didn't, he's equally vulnerable to any accusations.
    Heck, he's still vulnerable after reporting her so in the end all it did set the poor girl back even farther. :-/

5. Kerri

Kerri Members

Hea much more vulnerable if she offered, he didn’t report it and instead offered private tutorIng

Sure there are too many lawsuits now but it also used to be much more acceptable to abuse women. The idea that America was a better place in different times is extremely white straight male centric. It wasn’t better for everyone else

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  6. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Yes, I have!

Kerri likes this.
  7. Kerri

Kerri Members

Do tell!

8. Alice in SC

I
    We needed some electrical work on and cute guy that we know said that he would be happy to help out!

9. Kerri

Kerri Members

Nice! What did he get?

10. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, shying out on the details, eh Alice?

Kerri likes this.
  11. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Just out of curiosity, what's your interest in this topic? Had you heard of men and women doing this kind of thing and wanted to see if anyone here on HF had actually done it?

12. Alice in SC

He did some wiring in our barn and I fucked him for it! It took over a month to get the job done only working when he could but he did do a Great Job and I was really Happy and he was also! So I tipped him with a BJ !

13. Kerri

Kerri Members

I posted the question almost a year ago so I don’t remember specifically. It’s not something I’ve done or am considering doing so I’m sure i heard something about it and then asked the question

14. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What’s wrong with a little bartering. If it is “safe” and all parties agree. By all parties, I mean husband, wife, partners, everyone.

15. walkoflife

walkoflife Some Assembly Required Super Moderator

I actually got a delinquent light bill paid off by a gal - but only if I'd go down on her.

Circa 1997.

Kerri likes this.
  16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You're wrong. I didn't choose to see it different. It just doesn't ring true in all relationships. I never paid for dinner or a present or something in order to get lucky in the sack for instance.
    And the few times someone tried to get something from me by withholding sex in order to give it to me after i'd do her bidding my balls apparently weren't blue enough. But I had to think real hard of an example where such a thing actually happened.

Noserider and Deidre like this.
  17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

:tonguewink: I'm "wrong" if you change what I said.
    There was no mention of choosing to see it different. One is free to see the optimistic or pessimistic side but it is what it is.
    The original statement was that (assertion): in the old days the saying was "you're gonna pay for it one way or the other". How can anything you do, or even your mere existence or lack thereof, change that? I was there, and i heard it on more than one occasion from multiple sources. That's good enough for me to establish it as fact. You don't have to believe it happened, that's your prerogative, but a bit taken aback by how you'd consider yourself such a supreme authority such to declare to persons unknown that they're wrong when relating things which happened to them.

Now if you want to attack the old saying, let's see if you can manage without attacking the messenger.

I'm sure if you reflect on it, you'll be able to see not only the bit of truth behind it, but also the sarcastic humor in the way it's used. Or perhaps not.

And if you'd like to attack the notion that we choose how we view things, knock yourself out. I expect that would be entertaining.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yup, the word in your post that triggered my reaction was indeed 'chose'. I did not choose to see it the way i did. Indirectly or not, i never paid for sex. Not even with taking her out for dinner. Sorry you think everyone who has been in a relationship has and if they say otherwise they must simply see it in another way (but still did). No dude, some people just haven't. When i pay for dinner (where i preferably split the bill or in a relationship let her buy me dinner next time) i pay for dinner and nothing else. When i buy a present its usually for past enjoyments/appreciation, not future. Or because i did something bad lol JK (flowers from the petrol station :D)

19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Exactly, but two wrongs don't make a right, and in classic American tradition, we can't seem to solve a problem but instead ping pong back and forth between extremes. Add to that we seem unable to focus on a single issue to solve without becoming distracted by ancillary concepts.

Anyone who does any traveling to "developing" countries will at some point realize that we have too much free time on our hands. I get to feeling that so much focus on "first world problems" will end up catapulting us into the "third world". FWIW

20. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Okay, sorry you pulled a single word out of context and applied your own to it, and that your ego has you purporting to read my mind. :-/

But I think I see what you're trying to say now - it's different whether you pay before having sex, or afterward.