Anyone ever had lab made mescaline?

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by unfocusedanakin, Jun 15, 2014.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

As in not extracted from a cactus? I recently found a source for some but have yet to try out what I bought. Allot of people will probably assume it is just a 2C, but he sells those too. So I am hoping he has no reason to lie.

It seems like it would take a fair bit of chemistry skill. I am sure most people who can are working on things you cant grow yourself like LSD.

2. thismoment

thismoment Member

Cool. I think a poster named raga something had some. I haven't. Looking forward to all your reports.

I hope people who answer in the affirmative will give experiences in obtaining and tripping rather than the unhelpful, "Yep."

3. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

I think i had it. Very small pill and took three hours to kick in so i'm guessing it was mescaline basing on how long it took to kick in. Felt like molly powder with the visuals of an acid trip. I would definitely grab some if i were you

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Oh I did don't worry:2thumbsup: I agree with the molly analogy. Mescaline has always pushed me to that happy place much more then any other psychedelic (although they do too).

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Probably not mescaline as that would have to be a pretty large pill due to it's relative potency. (It's less potent then MDMA) Due to the slow onset I'd guess something like 2ct7 but could be a few things.

6. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Yeah, doesn't mescaline start to get potent after several hundred milligrams? Also consider 2CP as that takes a number of hours to onset.

I was recently exploring the idea of trying to convert escaline into mescaline, however it seemed rather complicated according to a Prof. I wonder if extracted mescal and synthe-mesc would be indistinguishable or notably different from each other?

7. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

The threshold dose of Mescaline Hydrochloride is 300mgs, a good dose is 500mgs, and not being a super dense substance, it would fill at least two 00 capsules.
    so if you didn't get a big pile of powder/2-4 big capsules, it was not mescaline.

Then we need to figure the cost of extracting pure mescaline, which is very, very prohibitive. It is cheaper to make LSD.

Outside of clandestine labs making for personal stash, I highly doubt any pure mesc is available.

and fuck idiots in the ass who misrepresent substances.

8. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

If each was purified completely the effects should be indistinguishable. Extractions from cacti will contain other alkaloids that would add their own character to the experience.

If looking at mescaline production from an economic standpoint, it is far more economic to produce mescaline in quantity from the sythetic route.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Here's a brief comparison with difference between cacti and synthetic mescaline from DM Turner.

I've done one low dose extract of San Pedro and it felt more 2cx like than preparing San Pedro tea org eating it, so I figure it feels more like synthetic mescaline.

From anecdotal reports ive read, trichocerus bridgesii is supposedly the most like an isolated mescaline experience among cacti.

10. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Hmm, I thought the purge was part of the mescaline experience itself, and that nausea would occur even with synthetic mescaline?