Anyone ever been shared by bf

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by GillBlack, Sep 3, 2019.

1. GregUKMan

GregUKMan Members

Just read you latest blog Gill. Apart from making me cum like a donkey again, you made me think about life, chance encounters and maybe fate, if you believe in it. Take Matt for example: dumped by his girlfriend, probably feeling really down; goes out one night, just to drink with his friends and drown his sorrows; meets you. Right place, right time. Now look at the experience he's having. I'm insanely envious - but also really, genuinely happy for you. Fisting uh? Did anything feel different down there next day? Just curious.

2. GillBlack

GillBlack Members

Hard to tell really. It was such a long and intense night of sex, everything felt quite sensitive down there, but not necessarily in an unpleasant way. I just felt it more. I suppose the fisting might have had something to do with it.
    Now my ass, that's a different matter. Definitely felt that yesterday morning! :laughing:
    Totally worth it though, I would do it all again. Hopefully will, very soon!

BoyToy69 likes this.
  3. Clean fun

Clean fun Members

My advice to you is this: don't do anything YOU don't absolutely want to do. Don't do it for your hubby, your friends or anyone else. I think if you did it would only lead to resentment and pain. You can always fantasize about it and talk about it with your man without taking the plunge as it were. If he cares about you more than his orgasm he'll be fine with it.
    Good luck and have fun!

4. GillBlack

GillBlack Members

Lol bit late for that, we've had three sharing experiences already! Good news is, after a few hiccups we now both know what we want out of it and how to go about getting it. We probably moved a bit fast, but that's the way we both are, impulsive, excitable and not always very sensible. Luckily it all worked out for the best. If you want all the juicy details I posted about it in the blog section...

BoyToy69 and SharingIsCaring like this.
  5. jtghost

jtghost Members

GillBlack likes this.
  6. Blade007

Blade007 Guest

Thank you so much for sharing this. My wife and I are having similar discussions right now and I know this has helped put my mind at rest. I can’t wait for her to read it later......

SharingIsCaring and GillBlack like this.
  7. GillBlack

GillBlack Members

So glad my experiences helped you, I hope they help your wife too. Make sure you both put plenty of preparations in place, talk everything through in detail and it's going to be amazing, let me know how it goes!

cindy94 likes this.
  8. Blade007

Blade007 Guest

Thank you Gill. I will let you know......

Tags: