Anyone ever been shared by bf

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by GillBlack, Sep 3, 2019.

1. GregUKMan

GregUKMan Members

Oh my actual god Gill! :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Your bull is one lucky motherfucker, life's unfair:disrelieved:

Seriously you look gorgeous, knock him out girl :wink::kissingheart:

2. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Lucky guy ;)

3. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Hope u have a good few hours x

4. GregUKMan

GregUKMan Members

What I wouldn't give to be a fly on Gill's wall right now... Bet she's having the time of her life :grinning:

5. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

6. GillBlack

GillBlack Members

Sorry everyone but I never managed to write an update last night, things carried on until about 2am and C. (my bf) and I fell asleep together, feeling closer than we've ever felt before. He's still sleeping like an angel, I don't think I've ever seen him this happy! What a difference a week makes.... I can't even begin to describe in how many ways it went better this time. The sex was better, it carried on for much longer, C. was properly involved, he was really 'sharing me' this time, not just watching from the sidelines, plus all three of us were completely relaxed.
    Has it ever happened to you that you change something in your life, like you move house or rearrange your furniture and straight away it just 'feels right' like it was always meant to be? That's how it felt last night, it was as if this three way relationship was always there, waiting to happen. I know C. felt it too and I think it was the same for Matt because the whole time he had this look on his face like the cat who got the cream! C.'s presence didn't put him off, actually I felt like the two of them were somehow connected, like feeding off each other but I can't really explain how. They never talked to each other directly while Matt and I were doing it, but many times I felt like C. was wishing for me and Matt to do something he was thinking of, he wouldn't say what but I would read it in his eyes, and almost straight away Matt would change position or change his speed and I could tell that we'd done exactly what C. wanted.
    Maybe I was imagining it but it really felt like that.!

Should I tell the whole story? Gosh this could take a while! TBH I remember the beginning and the end really clearly, but a lot of what happened in the middle is really hazy. After about the third or fourth orgasm when we were all in the bedroom I completely lost the sense of time and space, I kind of forgot my own name and what I was doing there, all I could feel was wonderful sensations inside me, on my skin and all around me, like I was on drugs. I’ve done E a few times but this was on a different level. Incredible stuff.
    I knew already after the last meeting that I was hooked, but now I’m sure I’m a bona fide junkie, this is gonna be me for the rest of my life! At least I hope so!!!
    I just saw that this site has a blog section. Should I post the story there? I know it’s gonna be super long and I don’t wanna spam the thread with a really long post, maybe not everyone's gonna want to read it lol!

Justinsky likes this.
  7. GregUKMan

GregUKMan Members

Morning gorgeous! Well I for one don't care where you post it as long as I get to read it. I've hardly slept waiting for an update from you, I don't now why I feel so involved in your story but I do! Don't forget for USA readers this is the middle of the night, so you've got plenty of time to get creative.

Happy writing :kissingheart:

8. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

That's so beautiful. So glad it went well. I hope the lingerie was popular. I hope your BF really enjoyed seeing how much please you gave the new guy. That's very hot.

9. SharingIsCaring

SharingIsCaring Members

Your story is amazing! I've enjoyed reading it and I'm happy it all worked out!
    Let's hope you can get a long term relationship out of it together. We've had one with my late friend a few years ago and it was the best time of our lives!

GillBlack likes this.
  10. GillBlack

GillBlack Members

Phew.... My blog post is finally up:

My second sharing experience

Sorry it took so long, I started writing it when C. was asleep but then he woke up and we went for brunch together, then I had to wait for him to go out with his mates before I could finish it...
    I must warn you it's very, VERY long and very, VERY explicit. I don't think the second problem will put anyone off though lol.
    Have fun reading it, I just read it back and I think it sounds like a really bad erotic novel but I swear it's all true. I just wish I could relate the events a bit better, sadly I'm not a great writer!

Blade007 and GregUKMan like this.
  11. GregUKMan

GregUKMan Members

Oh fuck me Gill, what are you doing to me? "Sadly I'm not a great writer" has to be the worst example of self-assessment since Trump said "Nobody respects women more than me."

I got half way through and my cock came out, I managed to make it as far as "The walls of my vagina spasm strongly and rhythmically" and I came like a freaking geyser.

I want to be Matt so bad, it actually hurts. I'd happily swap places with your bf too.

:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyecat::hearteyecat::hearteyecat:

12. GillBlack

GillBlack Members

Lol that sounds nice Greg, glad my story did it for you! The more time passes, the more bits I'm remembering that I'd completely forgotten. I might do an update tomorrow but right now I'm all written out. :kissingsmiling::wink:

13. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Wow that sounds amazing a fantastic time for everyone. Beautifully written

GillBlack likes this.
  14. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Did your BF enjoy the sensation of entering you when another guy had just cum in you? To he could cum and mix his semen inside you. I think that is so sexy and intimate.

15. GillBlack

GillBlack Members

Yes, it really turned him on which kind of surprises me because he's in no way bisexual, but he says the pleasure on my face from the previous orgasm made me look so beautiful and desirable, he just had to have me. Mixing his semen with Matt's just felt right and didn't put him off (though I suspect it helped that he was drunk and super-aroused!)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  16. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I think that's common. You don't have to be bisexual (whatever that means) to enjoy fucking someone just afte someone else. Especially if you've just watched them do it. As he said that look from her orgasm is the most beautiful on your face will mean he has to habe you and the feeling of you wet and open from the other guy will only habe enhanced his pleasure. did the fact his and matt's semen was being moved inside feel really good. Most girls love that part.

17. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I think the other guy (Matt) cuming inside you is critical. If he used a condom it would be nothing like as exciting for both of you. You both have to feel Matt's spunk inside you body. Sharing that with all of you is what makes the intimacy and excitement.

18. GillBlack

GillBlack Members

I agree. Fingers crossed when he gets tested for STIs this week he gets the all-clear. C. and I are getting tested too. I have a good feeling about it but there's always a small part of you that worries.

19. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I'm sure it will all be fine. Don't worry.

20. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

The feeling of another guys spunk all over your cock as you enter your partner is so so exciting. My our BF will have loved it. You will have been so open and silky smooth for him and that warmth and wetness inside you is a feeling he will treasure forever.

Tags: