Anyone Else Still Smoking Cigarettes?

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Kath1, Oct 25, 2015.

1. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I've done it every once in a while when I was in my teens. I didn't think I would get addicted but I started habitually smoking (Marlboro menthols) about two years ago. I feel like a dumbass for thinking I was immune to getting hooked lol I mostly started because I couldn't get weed and I wanted to smoke something. I think I could quit if I could do that instead.

I don't live at home anymore but I stress trying to avoid my mother finding out because she used to smoke and I haaated it so she'd be so shocked and disappointed that I picked it up myself and probably blame herself. She knows my girlfriend smokes so it's a good cover for why I always smell like cigarettes. Ugh.

Asmodean likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

Anways, nope.
    Never smoked.
    Tried it, didn't care much for it.

Noserider and Asmodean like this.
  3. bluewatersurfer

bluewatersurfer Members

Never smoked
    Never will

Deidre likes this.
  4. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Started smokin' when I was 9. Got up to 2 packs a day by 16, then switched to dip, did that to 18 then to a pipe for two years, then back to mainly dip ever since. Workin' on cuttin' myself off here at the farm but by God it's only been 3 days & my brain's screamin' for some nicotine. Also got an oral fixation from having dipped for so long.

5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I smoked like half a cigarette in high school. That was enough for me.

My dad smoked like two packs a day, and I found it to be pretty disgusting. His hair, his clothes, his car--all of it stank.

6. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Only when drunk.

7. canwegroove

canwegroove Member

Ya but should quit